S12E9

Author's Note:

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hey guys! This chapter I will be introducing a brand new OC SI of me to react along with the characters! He'll be giving them interesting commentary and answering questions about the real world.

Just kidding, that would be fucking stupid.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E9- the Federal Army of Chorus

"That remains to be seen." Weiss frowned. "Something strange is going on."

"I agree, Caboose knows they're in a show." Ruby nodded.

"That is not what I meant." Weiss sighed.

"They didn't seem to be brainwashed.. but that might be shown in this episode if it is true." Blake commented.

" The Federal Army of Chorus" appeared on screen with the theme.

"I hope that means we will see more about the federal army." Ren sat up straight.

" WEEKS EARLIER... JUNGLE CANYON, "CRASH SITE BRAVO'" appeared on screen.

Fade in to Washington's point of view, who sees several Feds assisting an unconscious Sarge nearby.

Fed Soldier: "I repeat, we have three survivors in need of immediate assistance. (to a Fed) Make sure the docs are ready. He really did a number on them this time."

"Is he talking about Locus?" Jaune asked.

"Who else?" Yang asked.

"He almost sounds sorry." Ruby added.

Washington: "(weakly) Sarge..."

Locus approaches Wash.

Locus: "He's not dead.... Not yet."

Washington: "No..."

"We've seen his point of view before, when he was injured by Tex." Blake recalled. "It's interesting that it's being done again."

Wash turns his head towards the sky and sees Locus looking down upon him.

Locus: "I warned you, Agent Washington. I gave you a choice. And you chose to fight. I admire that decision."

"We do too." Ruby smiled weakly. "Locus is weird."

"What choice is he talking about again? I forgot." Nora asked.

"He basically asked them to surrender and he would only kill Felix." Jaune explained.

Washington: "(weakly) Fuck... you... monster."

Locus: "No, I'm not a monster. I'm a soldier, like you."

Locus leaves as the screen fades out. Fade back in to reveal a broken down facility. Wash is seen wearing his blue armor, hearing the Director.

Director: "(voice only) Why hello, Agent Washington."

Washington: "Project Freelancer?"

"Is this his mind?" Blake asked.

"It looks broken." Nora commented.

"Because it is." Yang grimaced. "Wait- no this looks like the place where Tex kicked the reds and blues asses."

"It's a freelancer facility." Ren realized. "Though still in Wash's mind. He's hallucinating and or dreaming."

Counselor: "(voice over) Agent Washington."