S12E15

Author's Note:

Thank you Forsty Zuko for the many great ideas for this chapter. Also thank you to Guest Halo, VanishingVali, and Qazse for your suggestions. As always if I forgot to write down your name I'm sorry.

Someone in the youtube comments stole my idea. And they did it a couple years ago damn them! I still used it though. Roman Torchwick, AKA Heavy Weapons Guy.

Fun Fact: it wasn't until watching this episode with subtitles that I realized Carolina said "Why won't he talk." I always heard "I won't eat cock." I thought the pirate taunted her.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E15- Accentuate the Interrogative

" Accentuate the Interrogative" appeared on screen with the theme.

"..what?" Nora raised an eyebrow.

"To make conveying a forceful question more noticeable?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

Wash: "Well, Carolina's patched up again. Grey really hounded her on the no more super speed thing. You know, I don't think I've ever seen a civilian lecture a Freelancer like that before. It was... pretty entertaining, actually."

"Grey has quickly become one of my favorites." Yang grinned.

"She's somehow a no nonsense doctor while also being insane." Blake chuckled.

Tucker: "Hey Wash, uh, you got a sec?"

Wash: "I swear to god, if you want me to look at another rash, I'm gonna hit you."

Weiss opened her mouth in horror, "What?"

"They have a doctor, he should be showing her his rashes." Nora commented.

Blake grimaced, imagining herself as doctor Grey with Tucker standing in front of her about to show her a rash. The mental image of where said rash was made her gag.

Tucker: "No, it's just... it feels like every choice I make is the worst."

Jaune laughed, "I know what that feels like."

Nora was faster than Pyrrha in her rebuke. "You're the best leader ever! You've never led us wrong before."

"What exact choices are you thinking of?" Ren raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Jaune blushed and glanced at Weiss then back to him. Ren nodded in understanding. Then Jaune met Pyrrha's eyes, she gave him a knowing nod and mimed zipping her lips.

"And even when I make the right choice.. sometimes I still feel like it's the wrong one." Jaune shrugged.

Wash: "Oh holy shit, you're being serious."

Blake snorted.

Tucker: "Back at the canyon, you told me to try to be better, and ever since then, that's all people keep telling me! Try this, try that. Well I'm fucking trying, and so far all that happens is that I either get people killed or I ruin the mission! I mean, how are you supposed to know if you're making the right call?"

Ruby and Jaune sighed.

"That's exactly what I meant." Jaune gestured to the screen.

"Like, what if I say checkmate when bumblebee would have worked better." Ruby leveled her hands as if weighing both choices against each other. "And what if that mistake gets you or someone else hurt."