S13E8

AN: Nothing ruins a potentially good fic more than "Harem" in the summary. Man I'd sure love to read a SI power trip fantasy about fucking all the girls. So stupid. Anyway here's a chapter in a react fic where all I do is copy and paste transcripts then write some dialogue in between. Honestly, who am I to judge other people's fics?

My opinion doesn't matter but I'm still going to give it anyway.

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E8

"Test Your Might" appeared on screen with the theme.

"That reminds me of the Immortal Combat thing." Jaune commented. "Test your fight!"

"That doesn't make grammatical sense." Weiss pointed out.

"Eh who cares? It's a fighting game. The writing isn't supposed to be good." Yang shrugged.

Fade in to reveal the Red Team, Rebels, and Feds driving towards the Desert Refueling Station. Cut to the Reds, dismounted on their warthog, huddled up. The Rebels, Feds, and Washington dismount from their warthogs as well.

Sarge: "Now look, the fact of the matter is the ability to fly north, and only north, is just gonna lead to more problems than it solves."

"This conversation again?" Weiss asked.

"It's not that bad of a power." Jaune argued, "I'd rather have it than not have it."

"I'm still proud of my superstrength but with only light objects idea." Yang crossed her arms.

"It's a great terrible superpower but heavy is relative." Jaune pointed out. "Which honestly makes it an even better superpower. I don't even know if that could be called a terrible superpower?"

"It's supposed to be a good terrible superpower. Like a terrible superpower would just be something like the ability to grow or shrink your fingernails." Yang explained.

Ruby hummed, "What about the ability to freeze time BUT you also can't move."

"I like that, it'd give you time to think either way." Yang smiled.

"This conversation is ridiculous... what about the ability to summon warriors to fight for you. But only very weak ones?" Weiss asked.

"How weak are we talking?" Jaune asked.

"They are a danger to themselves and possibly you." Weiss explained.

"Could be a distraction or something." Yang shrugged. "That's a good one."

Weiss smiled, "Thank you."

Nora gasped, "What about the power to go invisible.. but only when no one is looking at you!"

"That defeats the entire purpose of going invisible." Pyrrha chuckled.

Blake rubbed her chin, "It could be useful though. If you become visible then you know you've been spotted."

ABANDONED FUELING STATION

Simmons: "Thank you!"

Grif: "Whatever, this road trip sucks!"

Sarge: "Nonsense! Road trips are an inherent part of the Red Team experience. Enjoy the exotic sights and sounds of this beautiful, albeit wartorn, land."