S12E12

Author's Note:

Thank you Guest PTM for pointing something out I never realized.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E12- The Reunion

" The Reunion" appeared on screen with the theme

"The reds and blues reuniting with Church and Carolina." Blake hummed.

Fade in to reveal the Blood Gulch Crew and Dr. Grey at Carolina and Church's secret hideout. Carolina's Suppressor is seen in the background. Dr. Grey is seen using her medical scanner to treat Carolina's thigh wound.

Carolina: "How bad is it?"

" PRESENT DAY..."

Dr. Grey: "Well, fortunately, he missed your femoral artery."

Carolina: "That's good."

" FOREST BASE" appeared on screen.

Pyrrha nodded, "If Felix's knife had hit her femoral artery she would have died without immediate assistance."

"It's a good thing Dr. Blake is there to help." Yang grinned.

"I'm glad that my character is a doctor and not a medic." Blake grinned a little.

Dr. Grey: "(stands) No sweetie, you had a knife inside of you. That's the opposite of good."

Carolina: "Call me 'sweetie' again, and there'll be a knife inside of you."

"I cannot imagine you ever calling anyone sweetie." Yang turned to Blake.

"Me neither." Blake chuckled.

Pyrrha's face flushed, "I wouldn't be so ungrateful after having my leg treated."

"You would appreciate being called sweetie if you were in Carolina's place?" Yang wiggled her eyebrows.

The implication was not lost on Pyrrha or Blake. Pyrrha crossed her arms and straightened up with a slight blush. "I would appreciate her help."

Dr. Grey: "Oooooh, you're hostile! I'd love to psychoanalyze you."

Carolina: "(annoyed) The leg, please!"

Dr. Grey: "Oh, yes. Be sure not to put any unnatural strain on those muscles. If you reopen the wound, it won't be pretty."

Blake and Pyrrha grimaced.

Church appears next to Carolina.

Church: "Great. Hey, way to go, Carolina. Taken out by an oversized steak knife."

Carolina: "Well maybe if someone had remembered to account for hidden blades..."

Church: "Hey, I'm an A.I., not a babysitter."

"If he can do a Bioscan then he can check for hidden blades." Ruby crossed her arms.

"But he makes a good point, always assume an opponent has another weapon." Pyrrha advised. "Carolina made a mistake."

Dr. Grey stands up behind them.

Dr. Grey: "Sooooooooo, there's a tiny ghost man here. Anyone care to introduce me?"

Caboose: "Oh that's Church. Yeah, he had to leave for a while but I knew he would come back!"

Tucker: "Bullshit, you were totally depressed."