S13E2

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E2

"Seriously?" Blake asked.

Yang nodded, "Yeah I'm curious. Who.. out of all the characters is the hottest, or the one you have the biggest crush on."

"I don't have a crush on any of the characters." Weiss stated firmly.

"Oooo someone's defensive." Yang whispered to Ruby who giggled.

Weiss scoffed, "They are fictional characters. Should we paint our nails while we do this too?"

"That'd be fun and so what if they're not real that's the whole point! Imagine if one was real though. Who would it be?" Yang grinned.

All eyes were on Weiss. "Why me? Why am I answering this." She asked.

"Come on, it's just us, and everyone's answering." Yang crossed her arms. "I'm curious, I want to know."

"Who is your crush?" Weiss shot back.

"Tex." Yang shrugged.

"Of course it is." Weiss rolled her eyes. "Well obviously if I had to choose, it's none of the core group of Reds and Blues."

"What about Wash and Carolina?" Ruby asked.

"The core- oh well they are part of the core group now.. well Wash is. I wouldn't count Carolina as one of the reds and blues." Weiss hummed.

"I would, though.. I see why she wouldn't be part of the core group." Pyrrha hummed.

"We're getting off topic." Yang cut in.

"And what a topic it is." Weiss remarked dryly.

"Come on just answer, Blake who's yours?" Yang asked.

"Probably Washington." Blake hummed, "He's the most interesting and capable. He had a rough exterior but slowly opened himself up and that's something I can admire."

"...you gave a good explanation. Mine is Tex because she's hot." Yang laughed, then turned to Weiss with a raised eyebrow.

Weiss huffed, "Fine, if I must choose.. hm this is tough."

"Lopez?" Ruby asked.

"He's a robot." Weiss shook her head. "And then there's the language barrier, I don't think he walks around with captions in front of him."

"What if he did! That'd be cool." Nora commented.

"I think I would choose... York, he's.. sweet." Weiss blushed. And cool in a dorky way.

"And a hunk, good choice." Yang nodded, then turned to Ruby.

"Aw do I have to? I don't like anyone that way! Especially people in the show." Ruby threw her arms up. "Wash is cool I guess? Oh! North! He's so cool and I'd love to get in a shooting competition with him."

"I'm honestly not disappointed." Yang nodded approvingly.

"North, York, and Wash are good." Pyrrha nodded, chuckling. "Although Tex is a good fighter I wouldn't choose her... Church mentioned some.. less than admirable traits."

Yang frowned, "Oh yeah.. I mean that was funny but I don't want my wallet stolen or to be cheated on. If you want a serious answer.. hm. Still Tex, I respect her and her drive. I like that she doesn't take crap and cares about her friends. Even if she beats them up every now and then. And I think the cheating stuff is just Jimmy's memories messing with Church's Alpha memories. But theft? Yeah she was trying to steal the reward from Tucker's quest. I'd have to be on guard."