S11E12

Author's Note:

Thanks to TheReckless1One for an Idea I used this chapter.

I also modified an idea that a ton of you had, about Pyrrha's and Jaune's reaction to this episode.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E12- Finders Keepers

"What do you mean? Command was a part of project Freelancer. They're gone." Ruby explained.

"Are they really gone though?" Blake asked, "Maybe a remnant of the group still exists, Locus could be an agent."

"He didn't say Agent Locus though." Ruby raised a finger. "Just Locus."

"That probably doesn't mean anything." Jaune pointed out.

Blake shrugged, "It's just a guess, and it could only be thematic or a reference. Command, control. They sound similar."

"Yeah, they're the bad guys' bosses." Nora summarized.

Blake chuckled and nodded.

"Do we even know if Locus is a state?" Weiss asked.

Ren shook his head, "Any unfamiliar word could be a state for all we know."

" Finders Keepers" appeared on screen with the theme.

Nora nodded, "Agreed."

"Sharing is caring." Ren advised.

Nora giggled evilly and shook her head "No."

"I tried." Ren deadpanned.

Cut to Simmons watching a gravity lift. Tucker approaches Simmons

Tucker: "(groans) This blows. I don't know the first thing about fixing intergalactic radios!"

"This blows, bow chicka bow wow." Yang quipped.

"Yang it sounds bad when Tucker says it, it sounds even worse when you say it. Please stop." Ruby begged.

Yang laughed, "I would never say it outside of this room."

Simmons: "(still watching the grav lift) Uh huh."

Tucker: "Every movie that I've ever seen with a repairman in it always glosses over the actual repairing part. It's just, 'Hey lady, I'm here to lay some pipe' and then bam, two scoops of raisins!"

"Uh what?" Ruby asked.

"I don't get it either." Yang frowned, "It's not an innuendo.. unless the raisins means raising kids? Or- I don't know."

Simmons: "Uh huh."

Tucker: "Dammit woman! If you let the man do his job, then maybe we would not be in this mess."

Pyrrha raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "Where's Carolina when you need her?"

"Off ignoring her friends who are stranded in a canyon." Yang answered quickly, "And I think Tucker was making a joke. He was talking about porn, and in the scenario if the woman let the repairman do his job instead of fucking him, then maybe the ship wouldn't have crashed." She explained.

"... Maybe if he let the pilot do her job they wouldn't be in this mess! Grif's soda spill notwithstanding." Weiss added.

Yang laughed, "Good point."

"You said Carolina was off ignoring her friends stranded in a canyon." Pyrrha turned towards Yang, "And I agree with you, if they had just went to Blood Gulch then it would be different. But they left them to struggle and survive."