S12E19

AN:

Sutherland1988 made a great point for a side reaction.

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S12E19

Stronk—

Qrow let out a loud groan, "Motherfucker."

"Felix makes a great point." Raven hummed.

"Ray he's the fucking bad guy." Qrow pointed out. "HE'S ALSO LOSING."

"He's losing because he's talking, he's not smarter than the reds and blues." Raven explained. "But he's right. If he's faster and if he's stronger. He can kill them. If he'd stop gloating."

"Well obviously but being able to kill isn't everything." Qrow explained.

"We are killers, what's more important than being strong enough to kill those that want to kill us?" Raven asked.

"To protect those we love from having to fight their whole life." Qrow grumbled.

"Spare me the sanctimonious crap. You only started speaking that way after Ozpin got his hands on you." Raven taunted, dodging the point of Qrows argument..

"Yeah. I was a sheltered violent brat who only knew what a bunch of backwards savages, killers, and thieves taught me." Qrow retorted.

Raven shrugged, "I like Felix, he's fun."

"He's an asshole but he'd sure make a fun drinking buddy. A lot more fun than Locus." Qrow admitted.

"You'd drink with Felix?" Raven asked.

"Sure, he's a cocky asshole killer but I'd drink with him before I brought him in. The way he handled Tucker and the rest trying to capture him? I'd love to have Ruby and Yang try to do the same." Qrow chuckled. "He pulled some great- some..oh."

Raven turned away, Qrow wiseley shut up and Raven crossed her arms. That does sound like fun She thought.

—-

"You Know Who We Are" Appeared on screen with the theme.

"I like the title." Yang smirked. "It sounds.. like a challenge."

Cut to Palomo and the other New Republic recruits standing in front of a group of New Republic soldiers. Palomo is describing the rescue of the Reds and Blues.

Palomo: "Pheewww...! The Pelican goes in for a landing, but the radio jammer's shooting up all sorts of electricity and stuff. It was like (mimics lightning) ka-pew, pew-pew-pew-pew!"

New Republic Soldiers: "Oooooooo!"

"Palomo is doing the same thing Grif did." Weiss sighed.

Blake chuckled, "It's an interesting way of telling us what happened between last episode and this one."

Palomo: "We're on the ground. Captain Tucker's bleeding out. The Reds and Blues are all bashed up. Things (camera zooms in on his face) don't look good!"

"Palomo is great at telling a story but he can't top them fighting the Meta." Yang commented.

New Republic Soldiers: "Awwwwwwww!"