S13E16

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E16

"Armonia Part 2" appeared on screen with the theme.

Open in on the space pirates firing at the armory.

Space Pirate 1: "What's going on?"

Space Pirate 2: "The targets are inside, but they must have some of the best soldiers with them. Our men can't get near the armory, even with cloaking."

"Their best soldiers, they act so contrary to how skilled they actually are.. and sometimes they're just as unskilled as they seem." Weiss commented.

Space Pirate 1: "How's that possible?"

Cut to armory interior. Freckles is mowing down the space pirates, repeating "target eliminated" while Caboose yells excitedly.

Caboose: "(Shouting) Good Boy Frecklllles!"

"Aimbot is so overpowered." Jaune complained.

"Yeah because it's cheating." Ruby nodded.

"Like I've said before, I don't even like using aim assist." Yang added.

Cut to the rest of the Reds and Blues firing at the armory entrance.

Sarge: "As much as I love shooting fish in a barrel, I think we may have overstayed our welcome."

Tucker: "Yo, Simmons. What's the deal with Lopez?"

Cut to the garage.

ARMORY GARAGE

Simmons: "(removing Lopez's head from under the Pelican) Got the last piece out now."

"And he's a head again." Weiss rolled her eyes.

Doc: "(over radio) Thank goodness. Is he ok?"

Grif: "(while a headless Lopez is choking him) He's just fine. Argh!"

Weiss smirked.

"I wonder if.." Ruby trailed off. Can Penny do that? That'd be so... cool? And freaky.

Cut to the armory.

Sarge: "(backing up to the garage entrance while still firing) Sounds like it's time to vamanos. C'mon, let's boogie!"

Caboose, Doc, and Donut all run into the garage.

Donut: "Just so you know, I get very motion sick."

Jaune grimaced, then nodded sympathetically.

Once all three are inside, Sarge backs up inside as well. Tucker runs towards the garage but is stopped by Doyle.

Doyle: "Wait. Wait! If the pirates know we're on board the Pelican, what's to keep them in the city for the explosion?!"

"That's a good point..." Jaune hummed. "They need to get him out, but trick the pirates into thinking he's still in the city."