S12E10

Author's Note

Here it is! A very long awaited reaction. But before you that, this chapter is sponsored by: "Dumb thing you don't care about!" Download it in the link below! Oh and don't forget to like and subscribe to all my channels.

It's ironic that I joke about that when I plug my Instagram and DeviantArt. I've become the very thing I hate. At least with author's notes you can skip past it easily.

Let me know what you think about the chapter!

P.S: WINDOWS FUCKING SUCKS "Page unresponsive" over and over again. God I feel like Gus complaining about Apple.

NEW AN: I don't have my old instagram account but I will plug "my sister's art account, there's some cool RWBY, Halo, ATLA, and Gravity falls fanart she made for me on there.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E10- Cloak and Dagger

"They've grown so much though, this war wasn't even theirs to begin with." Jaune pointed out.

Blake nodded, "I know, that's just the darkest turn I could see this show taking. It is Red vs Blue after all. It would be interesting if they were divided and fought each other."

"Yeah interesting sure, but I don't want to see it." Yang admitted.

"Me neither, maybe in a fake fight but not a real fight." Ruby shrugged.

" Cloak and Dagger" appeared on screen with the theme.

Blake read the title and chuckled. I've been called a cloak and dagger fighter.

Fade in to F.A.C Outpost 37, cuts to the Blood Gulch Crew standing in a hallway.

Tucker: "Okay, hold up. You're telling me that the Feds are just as helpless as the New Republic? I thought they were evil!"

"They did a good job of looking evil." Ruby crossed her arms.

Donut: "Well, we thought you were being brainwashed by terrorists!"

"I once thought the Feds were brainwashing them." Blake recalled.

Grif: "Terrorists? Our soldiers are a bunch of harmless morons!"

Sarge: "Your soldiers?"

Simmons: "We were all promoted to Captains, they gave us squads and everything."

Caboose: "(quietly) Blue Team for life."

"Blue team for life." Ruby nodded.

"No go Red team, suck it blue!" Nora shouted.

Sarge: "Clearly our enemy isn't as cunning as we once thought."

Nora, Blake, and Weiss burst out laughing.

"Sarge can be very clever when he wants to." Weiss wiped her eyes.

Washington: "We don't have an enemy. As far as I can tell, both of these forces have reasons to fight, and neither are particularly guilt-free. We've just been caught in the middle."

"Literally caught in their case." Ren commented.

Tucker: "(emphatic) But, the rebels aren't bad! Some of them are our friends."

Washington: "And we managed to make a few allies within the Federal Army. None of this makes either side any better. The New Republic started this war with extremist attacks on the capitol."