S11E10

Author's Note:

Thanks to Guests RVBFan and Guess Halo ideas

P.S: Also MidknightMoonglow99 for suggesting something I was already going to do. As always you guys are amazing with suggestions, we write this fic together.

P.S.S: And thanks to Qazse for an idea.

RANT: I started watching demon slayer and I have to say. Zenitsu is the most annoying fucking character I have ever seen. He's worse than Misa in Deathnote. Constantly screaming, crying, saying dumb shit, and just being on the screen. He's so bad I skip past every scene he's in, even if the plot is happening because I just cringe too much. His trope is why I hate almost all anime, Demon Slayer was a great show until he showed up and god I hope he gets better because he's a main fucking character and I like Demon Slayer.

Most anime are terrible because of two things.

Characters like Zenitsu who scream and cry over everything in an unrealistic over the top way. This can be done well if they're like Tyrian, well written crazy. But Zenitsu isn't crazy, he's just annoying.

Female characters suck and exist for the male protagonist to fall into their tits literally. (See Evangelion) This isn't the case in Demon slayer thankfully. (And Evangelion also sucked because there was no story). I can't stand the casual incel fantasy sexual harassment.

Feels good to rant again, anyway, on to the fic!

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E10- Long Live the King

Ren chuckled, "Maybe."

" Long Live the King" appeared on screen with the theme.

"Long live the king?" Weiss turned to Blake who shrugged.

Washington: "Look, as long as I'm leader of this team, I will do everything in my power to ensure your safety whether you like it or not."

"We already saw this." Jaune raised an eyebrow.

"We get to watch it again!" Ruby cheered.

Tucker: "We don't need you protecting us!"

Washington: "I know, that's why I'm trying to help you!"

Tucker: "Help us with what?! Defending against attack?! No one is going to attack us!"

Sarge: "ATTACK!"

The group laughed again.

"It's even better the second time." Nora grinned.

Cut to Sarge and Grif in the Warthog driving toward them. Cut to black

Tucker: "You have literally the worst timing."

"The best." Ruby giggled.

"He proved Wash's point." Blake smirked.

Sarge: "Stow it, thin mint. We're no longer fraternizing with the enemy."

Tucker: "Thin mint?"

Grif: "Now see, when he says 'we' imagine he's only referring to himself. Do not group us together."

"I wonder if Grif crashed into the rock on purpose." Pyrrha pondered.

"Why would he do that?" Nora asked.