S13E14

AN: I saw in a post that the final season will be released may 21st and will only be 7 episodes. I'm assuming the episodes are going to be longer than normal. Hope it's good and I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS FUCKING THING BEFORE THE FINAL SEASON RELEASES!

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E14

"Counseling" appeared on screen with the theme.

Fade in to Armonia overlooking a nearby garage. Cut to Doc.

Doc: "So, you think you can just send me to another dimension, forget my very existence, and then expect me to help you when you're in trouble?"

Cut to the Reds and Blues.

Sarge: "Yes."

"O'Malley is going to kill them." Nora giggled.

(a small moment of silence passes)

Doc: "...Finally! All I ever wanted was to be included... (in O'Malley's voice) Mwhaha! This is why no one respects you. (normal voice) Come on O'Malley! Don't be such a negative nancy. (O'Malley's voice) If you had a dog, it'd chew through its leash and run into traffic."

"You better not do that!" Ruby scolded Zwei in the corner.

"Yeah! You'll break someone's car." Yang added.

"The car will break him! Why do you care about someone's car?" Weiss asked.

"Zwei has aura he'd be fine, remember Professor Oobleck hit him with his thermos-bat into a robot." Yang reminded her.

Weiss grimaced, "I feel like that was animal cruelty."

"No Zwei loves roughhousing." Ruby stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ugh anyway! What about what Doc said?" Weiss asked.

"It reminds me of him trying to connect with Red team then with Blue team again in season 2." Jaune commented.

"If he hadn't pushed Grif away I wonder how things would've been different." Pyrrha commented.

"Maybe him and Grif would've been best friends and not Grif and Simmons." Ruby suggested. "Woah! What if me and Blake had become partners and not me and you?"

Weiss stared at her, "I cannot imagine being Yang's partner."

"We're on the same team, you know that right? We were just partners for initiation that doesn't mean we are stuck with-" Yang started.

Ruby held her hands up, "Noo I'm saying maybe me and Weiss wouldn't be best friends!"

Weiss paused, stuck between denying being her best friend and feeling insulted at the idea of Blake being Ruby's best friend instead of her.

Blake crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Ruby who gave her a smile and a wink. Blake chuckled.

Weiss huffed, "I wouldn't be Yang's best friend that's for sure. Though looking back things could have been very different. I could have chosen to take Jaune as my partner."

Jaune shook his head, "No offense but I'm glad you chose Ruby over me."

"Ditto." Pyrrha mumbled.

Simmons: "Hey, I had a dog that did that."