S11E15

Author's Note:

Also, there's nothing like finding an amazing SI fic that isn't a fantasy trip and is actually a story where a fan who knows everything tries to fix things. But of course it has an all powerful bullshit deity character that randomly comes in to tell the MC not to do things that I really wanted to see happen.

SI fics two biggest problems are 1. Ego and 2. Immortal godlike beings existing for some dumb reason. Unless it's an in universe god and it makes sense, I can't stand it. What about you?

NEW AN: I constantly complain in author's notes so here's a positive. I fucking love Attack on Titan. Less than 10 tv shows/movies have ever made me cry and AOT can consistently do it because of how fucking well written it is and how good the music is. I have run miles listening to the best moments from the show. You all should thank AOT because it gives me motivation to keep writing. I cannot wait for season 4 part 4. I'm glad they are doing a stupid number of parts, better than cutting for time. AOT is amazing and everyone should watch it. Also side note, life's going great for me right now. Hope all of you have a good day :)

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E15- Neighborhood Watch

"They look more like a military than a security force though. I'm starting to suspect they're not project freelancer." Weiss hummed.

"What?" Ruby tilted her head.

"The project freelancer grunts were a security force, those were soldiers." Weiss gestured to the screen.

Blake hummed, "There are still a lot of similarities in the armor. I still think they're related or possibly descended from Project Freelancer."

" Neighborhood Watch" appeared on screen with the theme.

"They have those? I thought those were just for Grimm." Jaune frowned.

"I guess they have their own version." Ruby shrugged. "Patch's watch was so cool! A bunch of retired Huntsmen and Huntresses patrolling the town like Vacuan sheriffs!"

Fade in. Cut to Lopez and Lopez 2.0 outside the Red base.

Lopez 2.0: "¡¿Un espantapájaros?![A scarecrow!?]"

Lopez: "Si. [Yep.]"

Lopez 2.0: "¿Te dejaron ahí pasando el rato con las verduras? [They just left you hanging out there with all the vegetables?]"

Weiss crossed her arms and huffed.

Lopez: "Toma noventa días para cultivar maíz. [It takes about 90 days to grow corn.]"

Ren nodded, "Hm I think they should be the ones to farm, not Simmons."

"As long as neither become another scarecrow." Weiss commented.

Lopez 2.0: "¡Eso es terrible![That's terrible!]"

Lopez: "No era lo mejor.[It was not the best.]"

Weiss's lips tightened.

Ruby glanced at Weiss's face and a thought came to her. I wonder if she would accept Penny for what she is... I won't tell her because Penny asked me not to. But out of everyone- well no. Everyone here would accept that Penny is a person. Ruby smiled. Yang would go with the flow, Weiss would think that Atlas is the best and because she likes Lopez so much she wouldn't have a problem with it. Blake.. well Blake has dealt with people not seeing her as a person her whole life. Ren would be philosophical, Pyrrha would.. hm I don't know she might not believe Penny could have a soul at first but she'd be happy to get to know her. Then Jaune and Nora would just think she was cool!