S13E15

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E15

"Armonia Part 1" appeared on screen with the theme.

"Oh a two parter." Jaune leaned forward.

Pan in to the Federal Army and New Republic firing at Charon's forces at Armonia. One New Republic soldier is killed. Cut to the War room, where the Blood Gulch Crew, Doyle and Kimball are seen. An alarm blares in the background.

Simmons: "I thought you guys said we were safe at the Capital!"

Doyle: "I never thought they'd be so bold! Th-they'd take too many casualties!"

"Kimball was right." Yang commented.

"If they left where would they go?" Jaune asked.

"The caves? Where the Rebels used to be?" Ruby suggested

Jaune shook his head, "There isn't anything valuable in the caves. Charon already knows where they are and they'd just be able to bomb it and cave it in."

"They want to confirm that Doyle dies. And they don't want to bomb the city and lose out on the potential artifacts." Blake listed off on her finger. "It's a good move, attacking the way they are."

"And Charon doesn't care about how many people they lose." Nora added.

Washington: "I guess they don't care how many people they lose. Once they have the sword, it won't matter."

"Exactly!" Nora grinned.

"They were all prisoners, likely people they would have killed after they finished their job anyway. Unless certain soldiers showed promise for other jobs." Blake guessed.

Sarge: "(reloads and pumps shotgun) Then sounds like we gotta make sure they lose all their men!"

Nora grinned, "I LOVE the way he thinks. It's a good day for them to die!"

Doc: "(in O'Malley's voice) Mwhaha, yes! Forget the counseling session. Bring on the blood bath! Hahahaha!"

Donut: "Let's get out there and stick it to 'em, gang!"

Epsilon: "Hold up. (everyone turns and looks at him) Um, I got a better idea, but... you're probably not gonna like it."

Grif: "Can't be much worse than the current one."

Epsilon: "It's like Kimball said, the Capital's a death trap... but not for us."

"Wait how?" Ruby asked. "I mean I guess they know the city."

Jaune nodded, "Yeah..."

Kimball and Doyle glance at each other. Cut to two Space pirates firing at two Feds and Dr. Grey, who are under cover, at the hospital. One of the Feds stands up and fires at the pirates but is shot down immediately.

Federal Army Soldier 1: "Ungh! (falls down and dies)"

Federal Army Soldier 2: "(ducks down, frightened) Ahhh...!"