S11E16

Author's Note:

Was looking for good time travel stories. Went to the hobbit section. Why are all of them Mpreg? Come on guys I just want lore consistent non-romance focused time travel fics.

Also HOLY SHIT. Master Chief Collection might have up to 40-60 players in matchmaking. We're going to learn the true meaning of Big Team Battle. Hell yeah boys. By the way after E3 which was shit I'm excited for Life is Strange True Colors and Outerworlds 2. That's it, that's all from E3 I cared about. Other than that, Horizon Forbidden West, Nier Reincarnation, Halo Infinite, and Little Devil Inside.

Thanks to GeonteneArgon00 for pointing out an OOC mistake I made last chapter. Ruby should like math.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E16- FAQ

"I'm certain we're going to see more of him now that he's joined the Reds and Blues." Blake commented.

" FAQ" appeared on screen with the theme.

Weiss glanced at the title and gasped. "What is wrong with them!? That is so offensive."

"That's a Q, not a G." Blake pointed out.

Weiss blushed, "Oh.." she said as she reread the title.

"What the Faq does that mean?" Yang asked with a knowing smirk.

Ruby groaned, "Frequently asked questions."

"I can name a few, who's Locus? Who's the character that sounds like Jaune?" Yang listed. "Where did they crash? How did they crash? Oh! And you can't forget..."

Ruby caught on and giggled. "Why are we here?"

"The most frequently asked question in Red vs Blue." Jaune chuckled.

Fade in to the canyon. The Reds and the Blues are standing in line in front of Felix, in the middle of the canyon. Cut to Doc standing up in front of Felix.

Doc: "There, good as new."

Felix: "I can't feel my toes."

"Again, their- or rather his!" Weiss pointed, "Lack of medical knowledge astounds me."

Donut: "That's normal."

Felix: "Is it?"

"For Doc it is." Nora giggled.

Washington aims his rifle towards Felix's face.

Felix: "H-hey, whoa!"

Washington: "You need to start talking."

Felix: "Hmm, aggressive, paranoid, and a little melodramatic you must be Agent Washington."

Blake chuckled, "Well.. that describes him."

"No wonder you like him, all of that also describes you." Yang twirled her finger in Blake's face.

"Maybe at the beginning of the year." Blake rolled her eyes and pushed Yang's finger aside.

Tucker: "Ha! Melodramatic."

Felix: "And that means the rest of you are the Reds and the Blues."

Caboose: "Oh my God, how did he know that?!"

Grif: "We're wearing red and blue armor."

Caboose: "But how can he tell?"