Night At The Bar I

It was 7:09 in the cold breezy night. The doctor had already discharged Mia. Bella was extremely delighted when she heard the news and she went towards Mia's ward to accompany her out of the hospital.

"mum, you are getting discharged, and we are going home." she sat besides Mia grinning from ear to ear, and her brows furrowed in anxiousness noticing Mia looking pale, and forlorn, and she asked in curiousness, "mum, what's going on? You don't seem happy that we are going home. What's bothering you?"

Mia faked a smile, "no, I'm happy. Who wouldn't be excited leaving a hospital? Of course, I'm happy."

Bella glanced around the ward for Jansen, and she saw no sign of him anywhere, except Mark who stood by the door staring at them. And she became restless wondering where he was.

"Where is Dad?"

Mia was feeling a bit edgy, she did not know what to say, or how to explain to Bella that her and Jansen are no longer a couple. She felt too anxious to speak, afraid Bella might feel bad.

"Talk to me mum. Where is Papa?" Bella became very restless, "shouldn't he be here with you, to take you home?"

"Talk to me, why isn't he here?"
...

Jansen hunched on a glossy chair in Sunrise Villa bar gulping a glass of Whiskey reflecting on memories of he and Juliet together. Her sweet red rosy lips, her delicate skin, as well as her affectionate smell when he holds her in his arms.

The bar was filled with several exquisite guests. Waitresses in skimpy red gowns were walking across the bar room carrying a tray of wine, and the soft music playing in the bar background was getting Jansen so emotional, all he kept thinking of was Juliet and her note to him about leaving him for good, and he sulked unable to control the tears streaming on his face.

He took a few more shots of his bottle of Whiskey, and he exited the bar approaching the parking area. He was almost getting into his car, and driving out, and he paused as he saw a gang of thugs grabbing a lady forcefully towards a huge van. He was wondering if he was seeing the thugs because he is drunk, and he blinked hoping it is not real, and he is only imagining things.

And when he opened his eyes, he still saw the thugs and they were yanking her with aggressiveness to enter into the van. She was struggling so hard to resist their firm grip, their taut hands on her arms felt like hard heavy chains her arms were getting very sore the more they were pulling her.
Unfortunately for the poor woman, her lips were covered with a tight cloth she could not scream for help, or wail. No one was also there at that moment except Jansen. Everyone were in the bar, and no one was lurking outside. It was the right moment to abduct her with no one watching.

She was still resisting, and they smacked her harshly in her stomach, she immediately felt a sharp pang, she weakly shivered and curled clutching to her stomach unable to breathe. She was moaning in intense pain, and she was feeling so dizzy, she nearly fell on the floor.

"Come with us." One of the thugs said in an authoritative tone, and they pulled her with ease as she was too weak to resist them. She whimpered.
They were almost shoving her into the boot of the van, and one of the thugs suddenly felt a sharp pang at the back of his head as if hit with a club and when he turned and looked behind him, he saw Jansen holding a huge rod.

The other thugs felt threatened by him, and they immediately pulled their guns off their jacket, and pointed it at him. They were almost pulling the thrigger, and firing bullets at him, when a husky voice suddenly echoed behind them, "put your weapons down!"

Jansen had called the cops and tipped them of an ongoing kidnapping outside the bar.

"Drop the weapons down! I won't repeat myself twice." He said authoritatively.

When the thugs turned, and looked behind them, they realized they have been surrounded by the Police, and realized there is no way of escaping them, and they calmly surrendered their weapons. The cops placed handcuffs on their wrist, and dragged them into their van.

Soon as they left, Sophia, the lady assaulted ran towards Jansen pulling him into a hug, wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you so much, for saving my life!"

"Yea, I'm so glad you're safe now buddy." He grinned at her.
She clasped his hand lovingly pulling him with her, "come on, let's go in, and have some drinks. The expenses, are all on me. Okay?"

"No, you shouldn't. I'm okay, I already drank some liquor." He tried to pull his hand from hers and she grabbed his hand very firmly rendering him unable to move.

"Just come with me, " she smiled at him, "how else am I gonna repay you for saving my life if I let you go? I'm not letting you go hottie." She winked flirtatiously at him.

"Let's go." She pulled him so hard, and he finally agreed to go into the bar with her.

They sat together across a glass table with a tumbler of red wine in front of them. Sophia stared at Jansen while sipping her wine feeling so dazzled by his gorgeous blue eyes, and his flawless angular cheek bones feeling an urge to stroke his face and peck his cheeks.

"Do you like the drink I ordered?" She stretched her hand towards his, and she romantically caressed it on the table.

Her touch felt so smooth and tender. Jansen felt quite relaxed and delighted, and he nodded his head in reply, "yea, I really enjoy the wine."

He took notice of Sophia's gorgeous face the more they stared at each other. Her rosy lips, and smooth cheeks made him reflect on Juliet and how gorgeous she always appeared in front of him. Sophia's incredible locks of hair dazzled elegantly such as Juliet's, Jansen was seeing a reflection of Juliet on Sophia's face, and he did not realize when the words came out of his mouth to Sophia, "I love you!"

"You love me?" She asked feeling quite emotional and she grinned from ear to ear thinking he feels so attracted to her. And she immediately believed his words, because he also rescued her even though he did not know who she was back then.

"I love you too Jansen." She held his hand and pulled it so close to her face, and she bent her head low pecking his knuckle.

Jansen groaned realizing he has just made a mistake. Sophia came close to him, she sat very near him, and she stroke his face. She brought his face closer to hers, attempting to kiss him. Just staring down at her glossy lips, they reminded him about Juliet's lips, and when she lowered her face to his kissing him, he kissed her with an unearthly fire and so much passion.

Dear readers, thank you for reading this episode, I hope you find it intriguing, and please vote for me, and support me by following me. The Novel, The Mistress and The legal wife will soon be over. Thank you guys for reading this far!