Juliet and Baby Lisa

"By that you mean....?" Macy stared curiously at Mia whose face is still contorted. She noticed her fists still clenched tighty. Now, Mia looks scary Macy's heart was racing wondering what she might be thinking of doing to Juliet. The last time she saw Mia seething in rage, Mia grabbed a vase off the table in her bedroom and smashed it at wall. The vase shattered and its pieces pouring down was erupting a shrieking noise that pierced Macy's ears.

Mia grabbed another vase and Macy approached her. She gripped the vase and was trying to pull it off Mia's firm hands, "let go Mia." She said politely.

"No.." Mia screamed, and like a wild beast, Mia shoved Macy aside the vase slipped from Macy's hands and Mia flung the vase at he wall as if throwing a ball. There was nothing Macy could do at the moment to stop Mia from breaking things, her rage could terrify anyone who stands close to her.

Recalling that awkward scene, Macy imagined Mia is going to act recklessly towards Juliet. Macy wanted to ask her what she is planning to do with Juliet, she moved closer to Mia and tried to touch her arm but her hand was trembling as if it is going to fall from her wrist. Macy was almost touching her arm, Mia turned and looked at her straight in the eyes. Her stiffened brows and furrowed eyes petrified Macy she withdrew her hand and stammered, "I'm.. I'm gonna..gonna go drink some water."

She let out a sigh and noticed beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She kneaded her forehead and stealthily approached the door as if a vampire is going to grab her. By the time she stepped outside the ward, she heaved a long sigh and her heart beat was normal.

Soon after Baby Lisa got discharged, Juliet has been excited to bring her home with her. She cannot wait to comb the little one's hair, change her diapers, apply cream on her smooth skin and glance at her peaceful face when she is sound asleep. Juliet quickly stepped out of the hospital with Baby Lisa right after she received baby Lisa's discharge papers. She hastily wanted to leave the hospital so when Jansen arrives, he won't find the two of them.

Striding outside the hospital, Juliet started feeling forlorn. Her cheeks reddened knowing she won't set her eyes on Jansen anymore and neither will he. Her eyes grew misty reflecting on last night her dinner with Jansen at a fancy garden. The garden was silent. It was so radiant with sparkling bulbs spewing bright light. The glass table Jansen and Juliet sat at was gleaming and the glass cups shone.

Juliet was hesitant on having dinner with him but he insisted persistently. He even offered her a ride there in his Benz. When they got to the garden, Juliet was amazed by the cute decorations. Several pink roses was sprinkled on the pathway that flows to their seat Juliet was grinning from ear to ear she almost cried knowing it has been a really long time they went on a date together.

When Juliet sat across the table with Jansen, the delectable aroma of the fried beef in her plate flowed to her nostrils she quickly grabbed a fork. Nibbling the steak, a tiny piece hung in her throat she couldn't breathe she coughed like someone having tuberculosis.

Jansen's heart raced in anxiousness he hurried to her and grabbed a glass of water and he stretched it to her lips she drew long sips and exhaled.

"Are you better?" Jansen looked straight into her eyes. Juliet glanced at his hand holding her arm and she got jittery and wanted to get away from him. The last time Jansen held her that way, they were still a couple. She did not want him to feel too comfortable around her, she rose to her feet, grabbed her purse and edged away from him.

Jansen stared at her walking away, "where're you going?"

She turned and stared at him as she walks. Her foot stepped on a rock. Trying to pull her leg off the rock, her foot twists and she leaned backwards. She was almost falling to the ground and Jansen quickly grabbed her. Her back rested on his arm, she turned and looked at him. They stared deeply into each other's eyes for a while.

Hailey calling Juliet's name, rips Juliet from her thoughts. Juliet turned to Hailey who is just approaching her, "yea Hailey?"

"Juliet.., " Hailey stared at Baby Lisa and back at Juliet, "are you sure about this?"

"About..?" Juliet raised her brows.

"Just leaving? You ain't gonna wait till Jansen arrives to see his daughter before you leave?"

"That's the more reason I have to leave so he doesn't get attached to baby Lisa. Do you think I don't want him close to her, to fill her with the love of a dad? Though I crave so much for that, I already know my place. I'm just the mistress. I don't have the right nor do I deserve to be loved by Jansen neither does my daughter deserve his love. Mia and Bella are his legal family. Do you have any idea how painful and hard it is that though I want him near my daughter and I, he can't. It's too hurtful to accept that. I don't want to be the reason Mia's marriage will be ruined. She is his legal wife not I so I don't deserve him. I have thought about it hard enough and I have decided to spend the rest of my life without Jansen." Juliet's voice cracked as she spoke. Tears were shredding on her cheeks and soaking her face.

"Let's leave."

"Okay." Hailey nodded. She walked with Juliet to her car parked outside the hospital. They entered into the car and a heavily bodied goon whose car has been parked behind Hailey's, quickly entered into his car spotting Juliet about to leave.

He has been lurking outside the hospital and staring hard anticipating for Juliet to step outside. The goon seated in his car, reached for his gun under his seat and he grabbed it. Filling the gun with ammo, Mia's words were echoing in his mind, "I want you to capture Juliet and bring her to me. Understood?"

Mia offered him ten thousand dollars as a down payment.