Untitled Part 56

Jansen stares at Juliet's face so close to his, and when he looks down at her lips swabbed with red lipgloss, he felt entranced and images of him smooching her lips many years back, flashed through his mind in quick succession. Juliet noticed his eyes fixated on her lips, and she grinned from ear to ear, "I knew it Jansen, that you're still in love with me." She thought, and grazed the back of his head tenderly, he felt a soft brush and looked at her hand stretched toward his head.

Jansen grabbed her hand and pulled it off his head, "that's enough Juliet, " his brows furrowed, "why are you in my house? I thought I already made it clear I don't wanna set my eyes on you anymore, now leave." He pointed at the doors.

"I know Jansen, " she curled her soft fingers across his cheek, "I know it that you are happy to see me here." She winked at him.

Jansen giggled, and he wore back the icy look he had, "if there is anyone who do not deserve to be in here, that's you. Because, you are not part of this family, and most especially, you are not my legal wife just the mistress." Juliet's eyes bulged her heart was racing in rage he could almost hear her breathing hard and her eyes were getting welled with tears.

"You know what Juliet, it would have been better you never returned. That way, I won't feel like an idiot loving a liar like you. I thought you faked your death to stay away from me for good, now why are you back? Why are you after me? Why do you wanna be with me? Well if you are hoping that I still feel anything for you, or if I'm still in love with you, let me burst your burbles, " he screamed, "I do not! And I don't care if you are alive or not. You do not matter to me, you are dead to me. What we had in the past is totally over." He clenched his fists firmly and gnashed his jaw.

Juliet's hands were starting to tremble staring into his stiff cold eyes, she felt a lump in her throat and she couldn't fight back the tears flowing from her eyes. He edges away from her, and before he could walk away, she immediately jerked his arm and he halted.

At the back of his ears, he listened to her soft cracking voice, "I still love you Jansen, " she reached for his hand and grabbed it, "I love you so much. Don't I mean anything to you anymore?"

In a fit of rage, he pulled his hands from hers with force and screamed at her face, "no, you don't. You don't mean anything to me Juliet. Every night, I cried my eyes out and I struggled and fought with the pain that I will never see you again because I believed you're dead. I felt like I should die, I didn't feel like living. Mia and Bella are my family, they were always in front of me but I didn't care about them nor paid attention to them because my mind kept thinking of you even when I'm asleep. You broke me for nothing."

"And all that pain I felt which killed me inside, was for what? To discover that you were just hiding from me? You were only deceiving me?, " he screeched louder at her face, "you didn't appear to me even just once. You kept your distance Juliet."

Bella stepped out of the kitchen carrying a tray with sliced fresh fruits and she approached the sitting room.

Juliet motioned toward Jansen, she grabbed his arms and stood so close to him, "I still love you and I was always thinking about you Jansen."

She leaned in, rested her hand on his neck and smooched his lips affectionately. Bella stepped into the sitting room and spot Jansen and Juliet smooching each other, her hands started to tremble, she was aghast and her heart raced fast.