Juliet's Party

It has been a couple of days gone. Mia has been anticipating Juliet's birthday party. It was a breezy frenzied Saturday evening. Mia hunched at her dressing table. She leaned her back in a ruddy comfy chair in one of the rooms in the resort she booked for Juliet's birthday party. She was decking herself up. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, clasped a lipstick, swabbed her lips with it, and smudged her cheeks with foundation. She could feel the softness of the brush as it smooches her face as she applies foundation to brighten her skin tone. She applied a thin layer of primer on her skin. Her long lashes gently touched each other as as she added an eye pimer to her eyelids. Her hair was coiled nicely and they were neatly trimmed and stretched to her neck. She felt it smooching her neck. Her wig was tender and fluffy like a Norwegian Elkound puppy.

Mia was wrapped up in a towel. She rose from the chair and slid her smooth feet into a pair of chubby rubber slippers, they felt tender, her feet was relaxed and she progressed towards the bed, glancing at her luminous blue gown spanning on it. She bends softly stretching her hand to the dress and nuzzling it.

"I'm gonna make this night a night you will never forget dear sister. You and Jansen should get ready cause I'm coming after you and no one's gonna save you." She contorted her face in rage.

Mia's phone beeped audibly and she yanked it from her table. She glanced at the screen and sees that it is a call from Mark, she picked the call, "how are you doing Mark?"

"I learnt from the News on TV that Juliet is celebrating her 25th birthday party in a lavish resort in New York and you are the one sponsoring it. What are you planning Mia? Whatever you do, don't get irrational. Don't do something wrong. Why don't you just forget about your husband's affair and move on by seeking a divorce rather than seeking revenge." Mark's brows creased.

Anger was brewing inside Mia, she snapped, "if you aren't going to support me, then just let me be. There's no way I'm letting go of any opportunity I have to make Jansen and Juliet pay. And again, Jansen is mine and only mine so stop asking me to file for annulment cause I'm not surrendering him to Juliet." She hung up and hurled her phone at the bed and she growled.

"It was I who was betrayed so only I call the shots. I am grateful to you Mark for saving my life but if you happen to be a hindrance to my plans, I will unleash my anger on you too. Backstabbers and traitors." She approached the table and grasped a voluptuous vase and she hurled it at the wall it shattered emitting a boisterous noise. The noise echoed in the room.

"All of you are backstabbers and traitors! Everyone doesn't care about me they are selfish. I expected you to be on my side since you claim to love me Mark but you're a traitor like the rest of them."

She sighed audibly.

Jansen strutted in front of a lengthy glossy mirror in his bedroom in his mansion fastening his rainbow colored neck tie. He wore a luminous blue suit and a pair of black shoes and his viking gold hair was well-gelled. He was staring at his reflection in the mirror and he grasped a tiny voluptuous perfume bottle spraying it on his jacket, it was drizzling on him and a nice scent flowed into his nostrils. It perceived like a mixture of chocolates and vanilla.

Jansen grasped his car keys and he was almost swerving from the window he halted glancing at Nanny Macy striding in through the doors. Macy paused across the room facing Jansen, "Jansen, Isabella is fast asleep. I made her scrambled eggs and cheeseburgers."

"Alright Macy. Would you happen to know if anything is bothering my wife? I just noticed she has changed a bit. She isn't this cold you know. Sometimes I hear her crying in her shower." His eyes drooped, they were reflecting anxiety.