Untitled Part 69

Nanny Macy scurried into the kitchen. The shrieking noise pierced her ears and she got agitated spotting Mia sitting on the bare cold floor whimpering like a two-year-old. Mia shivered sensing a warm soft touch on her arm and looked up and saw Macy standing above her. Mia felt a bit embarrassed as Macy glimpses the tears flowing in her face and she spring to her feet and walks past her approaching the door and Macy clutched her hand pulling her close.

"You don't look okay." Her voice was coarse.

"What I feared of the most wants to come to pass."

"I don't get you, " Macy's face got puzzled, "how do you mean?"

"Jansen wants a divorce from me."

Macy gasped in startlement, "what?"

Juliet rose up from her seat and walks closer to Jansen's seat. She stood so close to him and leaned forward to him loosing the buttons in his shirt slowly. Staring at her face very close to his, Jansen felt entranced by her mesmerizing lips. They were coated with crimson lipstick, and he stared down at her smooth long neck and his eyes were now staring at her firm bust. She parted her blouse on purpose revealing her bust and she grinned from ear to ear noticing Jansen's eyes lurking around her chest.

"I've missed you so much boo, " she grasped his shirt and lowered her face to his spanning her lips closer to his and she pressed her firm lips onto his kissing him with an unearthly fire and passion and Jansen grabbed her by her waist pulling her close to his chest, her body pressed against his. He cradle her in his arms tilting his head to deepen the kiss. Soft trail kisses race up her neck as he turns her around planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

.....

Macy panicked, and her brows were furrowing as anger twists inside her, "how can he demand a divorce from you?"

Mia suddenly felt a surge of weariness in her veins she staggered a bit and Macy grasped her from falling. "Take it easy." She poured her a warm glass of water and stretches it to her. Mia grabbed the glasscup and flings it at the floor, "I don't want anything! Don't you understand?" She screams so close to Macy's face, I'm gonna lose Jansen!"

The screeching sound of the glasscup banged nanny Macy's ears and she shivered.

"I did everything I could to keep him apart from Juliet still, fate brings them closer!" Mia yelped, "tell me nanny, is it wrong of me to desire to have a happy marriage? Am I wrong to have my husband close to me? Or beside me? Am I not his wife? I feel like I'm a burden to him cause he feels tired loving me, being with me. No matter what I do, he loves Juliet more than he loves me sometimes I feel I don't even exist."

"Maybe you should accept the divorce and just move on. I told you from the start to let go of Jansen cause I saw the way he hurts you. If you were not ill he would have ditched you. Now you realize he does not love you nor wants to be with you, why don't you just divorce him? Stay away from him for good." Macy said firmly.

"It's not that easy. I gave my all to our marriage, it will painful for me watching it crumble to pieces and do nothing. Also I do not want to admit defeat to Juliet, I don't want her to feel she has won. I would miss Jansen's sweet smiles, his warm hugs, his kisses, I will also miss hearing his voice. When we get divorced, I will lose him for good. He will no longer be mine nanny, that I cannot accept." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

Bella stepped out of her bedroom. She walked downstairs to the sitting room and she felt quite startled to see that neither Jansen nor Mia are in the room and she thought of striding to the terrace anticipating that they could be there.

Jansen slides his hand up to Juliet's round buttocks and he grabs it and she shivers and he senses it. He was almost taking off her blouse when Bella strode to the terrace. Her eyes bulged in startlement staring at Jansen and Juliet's body so close to each other. She noticed Jansen's bare chest and his hands resting on Juliet's hips and a flash of wild grief ripped inside her. Tears fell instantly on her cheeks.

"D-ad!" She screamed. Her voice echoes in the room and Jansen jolts and turns and looks at her. Her face was red in rage. Jansen felt uncomfortable staring into her flaming eyes.