Untitled Part 9

Mia broke out of her thoughts and she glanced at Jansen she unconsciously clenched her fists brewing in rage. She rose to her feet and she specked a knife lying on a tray beside a few apples on a table she started towards the table and she grasped the knife. Mia started to Jansen and halted in front of him. She hoisted the knife, bent slowly and stretched the knife towards his stomach it nearly plunges into his chest and she divert the knife to his jacket stabbing it.

"I wanna kill you right now but i'll be the one dying if I lose you. How can I still want you badly when I'm feeling shattered as if a dagger is plunged directly inside my heart? I'm feeling suffocated I cannot breathe....How dare you cheat on me Jansen? I am your wife I should be your only woman. You are my husband you belong solely to me. Damn you Jansen! Damn you!" Her throat was starting to get rough screaming on the top of her lungs.

She sighed feeling exhausted and she lied on the floor, "I wanna die..I don't wanna live..this betrayal is painful than a cobra's sting."

She reached for the knife she dropped on the floor and stretched it towards her stomach. "I can't anymore." She shook her head amid tears and she hoisted it above her she stretched it closer to her stomach and she deliberately let it drop from her hands it landed on the floor she sat up and sniffed.

"Why should I take my own life? I should live my life seeking revenge on Jansen's mistress. I will make her feel my wrath and I won't let her have Jansen. I have spent most of my life with him heck I bore him a daughter so I won't lose him to anyone. That mistress of his better be hiding cause once I know who she is, she will not escape the hell I'll put her in." Mia clenched her fists firmly and she kneaded her jowls.

Mia glanced at Jansen and she lied besides him stroking his jaw and staring at his face, "Jansen is mine and he is all mine and no one else's." She gnashed her jaw and rested her face on his chest.

**

It breathed a frenzied dawning. Jansen was sleeping peacefully in his bed, he was cradling a pillow to his chest. The sun was beaming through his blinds causing him to stir. He groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face. He unhurriedly opened his eyes and he glances at Mia sitting besides him he trembled feeling jittery as an image of her grasping his neck with a thick rope flashed through his mind and he sat up.

"Good morning love." Mia grinned from ear to ear clasping a spoon and stirring a cup of steaming hot tea.

Jansen specked a crimson lipstick on her lips and he glanced at her dazzling wig he grinned at her, "love good morning."

Mia stretched her hand towards his chest and she stroked it and stared into his eyes, "love how was your night? Did you sleep well?"

An image of him groaning and a rope clutching his neck flashed through his mind he jolted from his thoughts and rubbed his neck. "My night..., it was good." He glanced at her hips she wore a short silk dress that was divulging her hips.

"Have some tea." She stretched the cup towards him he stared into her eyes and he was hesitating to drink the tea. Staring at smiles on her cheeks, he felt relaxed and he clasped the cup, bowed his head and downed a few sips. He dribbled on his lips and Mia clasped a tissue she kneaded his lips and stroked his head, "you're okay hon?"

Jansen nodded in reply. "Love I had an ugly dream last night."

"What was it?"

"You were trying to strangle me to death you looked so outraged I could not recognize the gentle, kind and loving woman you are. You seemed absolutely different like an evil spirit has possessed you, " he smirked, "if you act that way in real life, I'll always have high blood pressure."