Jansen's Birthday Party I

The stage beams with the bright green, blue and white spotlights was twirling above simultaneously with Juliet and the dancers.

Mia looked at Jansen and caught his eyes gazing Juliet's body as it moves and her cheeks reddened in anger, she knotted her fists.

When the dance was over, Juliet and the dancers swerved towards the backstage. Staring at Juliet leaving the stage, Jansen almost rose to his feet and waddle to the stage, grab her hand and pull her into a hug. Mia saw him springing from his chair, she grabbed his hand restraining him, and he sat back.

While everyone was fixated at the host on the stage, he rose from his seat and Bella looked at him swerving from the table. She grabbed his hand and asked raising her brows, "where're you going dad?"

"Bella I'll be back, I just wanna go to the washroom."

"Alright dad."

Mia was chatting and grinning with her friends at a corner in the hall she barely noticed Jansen leaving the hall.

Jansen was hoping to see Juliet. He walked towards the backstage and saw a lot of ladies, he recognized a few of them as some of the dancers he saw on the stage and he glanced left and right checking to see Juliet amid them but she wasn't.

"Juliet, where could you be?" He sighed and turned towards the door. He was almost walking out of the room, and he saw a pretty damsel striding across the room, her hair swayed over her arms and her lips shone. Jansen turned and looked at her, his eyes bulged in excitement realizing that she is Juliet.

He ambled towards her, he was almost nearing her and a lady bumped against him. His eyes dropped momentarily from Juliet and he tried to move from the lady but her hair got stuck in between the buttons of his jacket. He tried to pull her hair off his jacket and when he finally succeeded, he looked up and did not see Juliet standing at the spot she was.

"Juliet?" He panicked and glanced left and right and he saw a figure of her stepping outside the room. He skeddaddled from the room and was walking behind her. She glanced over his shoulder and glimpsed him and she walked quite fast she reached outside the hall. She was approaching her car parked in the parking area and she suddenly felt a hand gripping hers.

"Juliet." Jansen's deep bass-like voice pierced her ears she was hesitating to turn and look at him. He moved closer to her and clasped her arms lovingly.

"Juliet, you're real, I can touch you, you aren't dead." He grinned from ear to ear.

Juliet slowly turned to him, he looked into her sparkling eyes and grasped her chin. "Juliet..." He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. Juliet pulled him from her, "stay away from me Jansen." She cast a scowl at him and moved backwards.

"Juliet I missed you baby." He moved closer to her and clasped her hand lovingly she pulled it from his in rage.

"Stop doing this, stop pushing me away Juliet, " he grasped her firmly in his arms, "I need you, I miss you so much. It was hard for me when you disappeared for good. It was even harder for me when they told me you died. I couldn't take it, I couldn't survive. I want you so badly Juliet."

"Yes, I'm dead. Act like I am. Continue like that. You should've forgotten me for good Jansen. You don't know how hard my life had been, you've got no idea. Even the slightest. Now you see me, you think things are gonna change? They're gonna try to be the same? It's not! It's not gonna!" She screeched at him as if from a mountain top.

"I am sorry you had a hard time. I never wanted this, I never wanted to be separated from you for good Juliet." He grabbed her hands lovingly.

She pulled her hands off his, "stop this. Don't try to look for me, stay from me. Live like I do not exist. You already did, you can do it again."

"No, Juliet I can't. I can't accept this."

He reached for her hands, she quickly pulled away and edged away from him. She stared at him stepping into her car and stared at her till she drove off.

"Juliet! Juliet!" He screamed and tears flowed on his cheeks in trickles.