Chapter 79. Deep Sea (Ryo)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   His body is a marvel to behold. I know what I am asking of him. I am watching the tremendous effort, the unbearable strain his muscles have to endure to keep him in place. My arm is firm around his waist. I support him, but it is not enough. I do not want to make it easy for my Angel, because I thrive on his strength. My fingers squeeze a handful of wet, tousled hair and pull his head back to run my tongue along the outline of his jaw. He can not see me. His throaty moan echoes in my ears with all the force of his barely contained fervor. He craves to turn around, but I will not let him. I love this position because it amplifies every sensation a thousand times. My lover gasps and whimpers as he tries to catch a glimpse of my face over his shoulder. I am holding him down. He needs only to feel and sink deeper and deeper into the sea of bliss.

   His powerful legs are shaking with tension. Angel groans and somehow manages to adjust without pulling the restricting rope. The sweat is trickling down his back, making his skin glisten like the armor of a merciless warrior in the midst of a fierce combat under the pouring rain. We are fighting. Our savage clash is neither for supremacy nor for victory. This is a battle of wills, the ultimate war of my life, the war for love. Each of us will either win, or lose all hope.

   "Ryo," Angel whines. His thighs press into mine in desperation. I can feel every muscle quivering at its limit. The shivers flow into my body and make me even hungrier. I would go deeper into him if I could. I would slam my body against his harder if it was possible. But there is no space between us. I have breached all the frontiers this man has ever had. His burning skin is glued to mine. We are diving into the deep together. He is an inseparable part of me. I will never get enough of him. The more I take, the greedier I become. His moans are getting louder. I harshly bite the side of his neck, driven by an animal instinct that has unlocked in me for the first time. His voice is raspy and frantic as he starts to beg, "I can't. I won't... Oh, my God! Please... Fuck! I am falling apart..."

   His pleads turn into a tortured scream as he clenches around me. The climax floods his body like a dam burst open. I instantly put my hand on his chest and squeeze him closer, growling like a wild beast as I fight to stop myself from cumming. The euphoria will make him squirm and try to stretch his body or even worse, curl up. He can forget about the ropes, but I shouldn't. We are balancing on a razor's edge in this dangerous game. My head is spinning but I smile. We have been in a trickier situation before, a long time ago, and we pulled through. So, here we are. Alive. Together. Both weak and strong. I am not going to fall overboard. I will rather die than let him disappear again. 

   The sobs make Angel's shoulders tremble as he squirts all over the bed. I slow down the pace and rock him gently, whispering in his ear, "It's ok. Breathe. I am right here."

   He finally takes a deep breath and slacks in my arms, barely uttering, "Please, can you stop for a moment. I need to catch my breath."

   "Are you tired?" I kiss the top of his head. "Are your arms hurting?"

   "Are you joking?" He softly chuckles. "I am barely alive. Five times is just not possible. I'll pass out before the fourth. My arms are fine, but I prefer to see you."

   "Aaah, you'll turn me into a softie," I sigh and pretend to give in, but quicken my thrusts instead. "Here is the deal. Two more times, Otokomae. No break this time. But the last one we will do your way." 

   "You are damn crazy," he hisses. "Insatiable, kinky and... Oh! Fuck! Don't touch my dick. It's too sensitive down there... Oh, my God! Ryo..."

   "Why?" I start to stroke him slowly from the base to the tip, paying attention to every inch of hot, slippery skin. His shaft hardens in my hand in only a few seconds. "The big boy seems happy to greet me. But if you want us to stop..."