Chapter 51. No Half-truths (Ryo)

(Present time)

   "Get up!" I command and mercilessly slap Angel's gorgeous ass. He shrieks, but is in no rush to comply, feeling too comfortable grinding on my cock. I love him right where he is, but there will be no dinner, if he keeps doing it. "Come on, horny cat. Shoo!"

   "What about my questions?" he pouts, standing up reluctantly and leans on the table behind him. 

   "You'll ask them while I cook for you," I state and slap his ass again just because I like it so much.

   "Are you enjoying yourself?" Angel grins, slowly turning his back to me. He bends over the table and seductively shakes those firm butt cheeks in front of my face. "I can make it even better for you, baby. Want some more? All yours. Don't be shy."

   "I see you're not shy at all about challenging your wicked boyfriend either. Don't play with fire, boy," I laugh, eagerly gripping the offered goodness. "I can't deny that I like it too much when you call me baby. It will save you this time."

   "Maybe, I don't want to be saved," Angel peeks at me over his shoulder, a sly smirk lingering on his lips. I am amazed how daring he has suddenly become and am filled with contentment at the same time. This is how I want him to be with me, confident, carefree and playful. My plan is going like clockwork. 

   "You'll get exactly what you deserve then," I wink and give his delightful bottom one last hard squeeze before jumping up and heading to the fridge. "Not before my romantic dinner, though. Let me see if I remember correctly. No onions, garlic, red peppers and cabbage. Right? No diary products, no eggs, no nuts... hmm... no dough... Am I missing something?"

   "Oh, wow, a romantic dinner!" Angel follows me, still pouting a little about the failure of his little game of seduction. 

   I am not usually a fan of needy lovers, but literally everything he does seems enchanting to me. He can be as needy as he wants and I am here for it. If the thought that he had not eaten all day and the little that was in his stomach went into the flower bed didn't bother me so much, I would've fucked him senseless right on that table. But it is important to start getting rid of those harmful habits immediately. 

   "It's actually remarkable that you remember all my preferences," he finally smiles when I place a kiss on his smooth, bare shoulder. "Not that you need to. You won't find anything out of my shortlist here. Just... you're my guest... I should be cooking for you, not the other way around. You already did it once..."

   "What about doing it together?" I suggest, taking out a pack of yellowfin tuna steaks. "Ready with the first question?"

   "Sounds great," he nods pointing at the fish. "I've got the perfect ten minutes recipe for these. All we do is dip them in soy sauce marinade and sear on both sides in a skillet."

   "Good! You do that and I'll make the salad." I hand him the pack and proceed with taking out cucumbers, some fresh avocados and a can of organic chickpeas. To his credit, I must admit that the fridge is stocked with healthy food. My man only needs to eat more of it and try to keep it in his stomach long enough to enjoy the benefits.

   "About the question," Angel mumbles while skillfully mixing the marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl. "I heard your Italian friend call you Ryo. So, it's your real name, isn't it? You said you were going to choose a name as a special gift for me when we first met. Why did you decide to tell me the real one?"

   "I didn't decide it," I sincerely answer. "Wasn't my intention either. But you astounded me, Otokomae. You were much different than I expected. When I began to understand you better and got to know you a little, it seemed unacceptable to give you anything else but the real thing."

   "Is it acceptable now?" he barely utters.

   "What?" I raise my eyes in surprise, only to meet his thoughtful, searching gaze, focused on me.  

   "If you know me so well, you should've figured out that I would notice," he shakes his head. "I'm not saying that you are not honest. I'm just saying that you're not telling me everything. Follow your rules, Ryo. Tell me the whole truth or just admit that you don't want to. I remember the precise moment you decided to tell me your name. It was exactly when I said that I felt..."

   "Safe," I finish his sentence. "Hontōni gomen'nasai! Watashi wa anata ni hanpana shinjitsu o iu tsumori wa nakatta(I am so sorry! I didn't mean to tell you only the half-truth) I just don't know how to explain it. I thought you didn't even notice, but you're too smart. Yes, that stirred me up.  The way you said the word..."

   I stop for a moment to take a breath. My heart is pounding. I wipe away the sweat, suddenly running down my temple.

   "What about it?" Angel does not give me much time to brace myself. He learned to play the game too well, despite the fact that I started it. Luca may turn out to be quite right. I am probably not as tough as I thought.

   "The intonation," I hesitantly go on. "Your voice... It reminded me of something... as if... as if I heard again someone I thought I'd never... someone I've heard say that same word in exactly the same way a long, long time ago..."

   "I accept your answer," Angel interrupts me. "That's enough for me. Thank you!"

   "Phew," I smile shakily. "You made me sweat."

   "Don't say you didn't deserve it," he chuckles. "We both have something to hide, don't we? Complete openness is not such an easy thing to achieve."

   "I agree," I nod, stunned at how perceptive this man is. "But I still believe we can make this work, Angel."

   "No more half-truths. No little white lies," he says, insistently staring at me. "It will be all or nothing. This is the only way we can pull this off."

   "Hai," I confirm.

________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 51.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

It seems David is up to something.

Is he trying to confirm his suspicions? 🤔

Do you think the other two questions will make Ryo sweat like the first one? 😏

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny