Chapter 11. Only Once (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   I have no idea when exactly I slid from the sofa and straddled Ryo's thighs. I don't remember the precise moment my body pressed into his, desperate for as much touch as possible. There was no other way. The second his lips met mine, I knew I could never leave. His fingers ruined my perfect hairstyle, but I didn't care. They guided me into this scorching kiss and my unconditional surrender was inevitable. I realized I had been waiting for it my whole life. It erased everything from my mind, my fears, my obsessions and my hesitation. It's only his taste that I feel now and I need nothing else.

   Gorgeous mouth. Beautiful lips. They can rule my world if he wishes. I'm mesmerized by their graceful movements and our tongues, dancing against each other. The perfect first kiss. It was worth the waiting.

   Ryo is holding back. I can sense that he is deliberately gentle and calm. The thought that he is doing it for me, to keep me comfortable, makes me even more hot and bothered. I feel safe, but I am not deluded. It is perfectly clear to me that he calculated his every move to lure me into this. He deserves admiration. It was not an easy task and he couldn't be smoother in accomplishing it. I am not sorry for giving in. It's too good to regret it. It is exactly what I came here for. I can handle it... maybe... I hope so. 

   I will let him hunt me down because I am different with him. I've been dreaming for the change. I can be the person I want for this one night only, a night without fear, my night of passion and no restraint. You have to let someone else be in control sometimes to set yourself free. 

   Only once.

   "Do nоt think about anything else when I kiss you," Ryo growls and pulls my hair abruptly, making me look him in the eyes. "You are with me. Zoku sekai o wasure sa semasu." (You can forget the world.)

   "I want to," I whisper. His gaze is burning my soul. I'm already hurting because of the lost contact with his lips. "I will. I promise. I am with you. I... I am sorry!"

   His expression softens. "Do not say sorry, Angel. You should never apologize while being here."

   Ryo's mouth moves down my throat. His soft bites and hot licks raise goosebumps all over my skin. I throw my head back to give him more access. His teeth graze my shoulder. He starts kissing my biceps. It's gentle, slow, careful. His hands rest on my butt and squeeze. I moan and bury my nose in his hair. It smells of exotic perfume. I breathe in the scent of saffron, jasmine and Amberwood. Yes, this is him, mysterious, dangerous and sensual. I need to savor every detail, to keep everything in my mind for the lonely nights that will follow.

   "I want you naked," he whispers hoarsely in my ear. 

   "Yes," I mewl. I am ready to do anything he asks. I need his body on mine. I am already addicted to his skin. I feel so lucky that this extraordinary man chose to spend his time with me. 

   "Stand up!" Ryo commands and I do it, leaning on his shoulders for support as he remains seated on the floor. His dark eyes raise and focus on mine while he runs his tongue along the waist band of my trousers. My legs soften at the touch. Something inside me twists and turns like a hot ball of fire, spreading heat everywhere.

   "My obedient angel," Ryo mumbles. I whimper desperately. The way he pronounces every word is too seductive. His tongue keeps drawing burning lines across my abs and around my navel. I barely stand on my feet. He chuckles and palms my erection. "I like how big and hard you are. Do you want me, Angel? Are you still nervous?"

   "Yes... No... Aaaah... Ryo..." Saying his name is like an act of acknowledgment that I am here with him and all of this, as unimaginable as it seems, is happening for real. I repeat it again and again because the mere sound of it brings me pleasure. "Ryo... mhmm... Ryo..." He grips the zipper puller and opens it. My pants slide down my legs.

   "I am here for you, pātonā. Will you let me touch your o chinchin? (cock) Can I kiss you right here?" The tips of his fingers trace the outline of my penis through the fabric of my boxers. I am ready to die. My body is shaking while his tongue starts licking persistently along the same path. He bites lightly where the glans is and I yelp at the sharp pleasure.

   "Ryo, I don't think I can stand on my feet anymore," I barely choke out. "Omachi kudasai!" (Please, wait!)

   "You don't have to, Angel," he jumps up and pulls my head on his shoulder, stroking soothingly my back. "We will go slow. Do you want me to stop?"

   "No, just... just... give me some time... to... to get used to this..." I pant out and snuggle into his shoulder like a child. 

   I am scooped in his arms the next moment with my legs crossed around his waist and Ryo is striding towards a double door in the far end of the room. I am probably heavier than him or the same weight at least, but it doesn't seem to bother him. His light laughter tingles my ear. I am thrown in the middle of a king size bed upon entering the luxurious bedroom. My body bounces off the soft mattress. He crawls between my legs and hooks my underwear band with his thumbs, leaning his chin on my belly.

   "Take your time," Ryo says and places few kisses along my V-line. "I will wait as long as you need. Ī ko dane." (You are a good boy.)

   I rise, leaning on my elbows because I can't miss the sight. How did we get to this moment? My dizzy mind muses on the fact that I was terrified, on the verge of a mental breakdown and never touched by a lover only an hour ago. I am lying naked now, with this powerful, intimidating man on top of me, looking at me softly, being patient, waiting for me.

   I take a few deep breaths and smile back at him, "I am ready."

__________________________

Photo 15380743 © Andrei Vishnyakov | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 11.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

David has made the decision to give in and make the most of this one night with Ryo.

Do you think, though, that it will be only once? 🤭

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny