Chapter 15. Nuclear Reaction (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "Watashi o shinjite (Trust me)," Ryo speaks in my ear. "Never question what I ask you to do. Do not try to hold back. I want to hear you. I need to know exactly what you feel. Be vocal. Do not disobey again. I will not hesitate to punish you and it will be for real this time. Am I clear?"

   "Yes," I answer firmly. He doesn't need to tell me all of this. I have surrendered to his mercy. My resistance is gone. My body is leaning on his. My senses are alert. My mind is focused on his voice and registers the tiniest movement he makes, longing to please him. I am like dough in his hands. He can shape me in whatever form he likes. I just hope that one of them will be the real me and I will be able to recognize it. 

   "Do not forget that you can say the word and stop me," he says. "Confirm!"

   "Yes," I nod obediently.

   "Good," Ryo kisses my temple. "Kimi wa nante kawaī. (You are such a cute boy.) let's see now if you will enjoy playing with the bad guy."

    He takes a bottle of lube, left somewhere on the bed and squeezes a generous amount of the contents on me. The thick, clear liquid is dripping on my abs and runs down my penis. His knees press against my inner thighs, forcing me to spread my legs to the possible limit. I reach back and grip his waist, not for support, but because the feeling of his skin under my fingers is heaven. I crave to turn around and throw myself on his neck, but stay still, as relaxed as I can. That's what he wants. I will be his good boy. 

   Ryo tosses the bottle away and grips my chin, making me look into his eyes. His other hand's thumb traces my lips and slides down my throat. His open palm follows the line of my pecks. His fingertips brush over my nipples. I whimper when they do not stop there and move down to my abs. He starts smearing slowly the lube all over my belly, occasionally touching my throbbing cock with his knuckles. My eyelids fall at the intensity of the sensations. He instantly stops and squeezes my cheeks.

   "You are not allowed to close your eyes. Ore o miro! (Look at me!)" Ryo shakes lightly my head and I raise my eyelids. His eyes are dark like a storm over troubled waters. I am gazing at them. The lightnings are burning my soul. "Never close your eyes or look away without permission."

   "Yes, I understand. I won't do it again," I quickly blurt. He smiles and pecks my lips. It makes me happy. I shakily smile back and release the breath I was holding. His hand starts caressing me again.

   "Ōkina neko (Big cat)," Ryo chuckles. "You like to be petted, don't you? Well, you are lucky because I love to spoil my pets."

   His palm slides along my thigh to the knee and than back on the inner side to my groin. My breathing quickens. I want to beg 'Touch me!' and move my pelvis up to make him stroke my cock. The heat in my stomach is unbearable. It's too much. I am not trained to restrain. He has been teasing me for hours. I need release. A tortured whimper escapes my lips when he finally cups my balls and starts massaging them slowly. 

   "Just a little bit more, kitty cat," he purrs. "I know it's torturous. I am not cruel."

   His fingers finally wrap around my penis and I almost scream. My chest is heaving. The effort to keep my eyes open leaves me barely catching my breath. If Ryo was not holding my chin, I would probably try to hide my face in his shoulder. Gazing into each other's eyes makes every touch so intimate. The intensity of the sensations is almost unbearable. 

   He is exploring my length carefully, rubbing each spot with the tips of his fingers, squeezing gently, moving up and down and changing the pace. His thumb starts gliding on the glans, tracing the rim and finally focuses on the little patch of highly sensitive skin just below the corona, on the under side. My body tenses. I am close, moaning loudly, digging my fingers in his waist. My legs are shakings. The orgasm is building up. I need only one more stroke. 

   Suddenly, Ryo squeezes the glans hard. I am left lingering on the edge. Everything in me is twisted by the wild need to release and the inability to do it. Tears spring in my eyes, blurring my vision and roll down my cheeks. I scream again and again because otherwise I won't be able to stay still. I would try to squirm out and make him move or at least close my eyes and cover my face in my palms, but I know I'm not allowed to do either.

   "Suteki! (Beautiful!)," Ryo kisses my forehead. "Not many can endure this without moving. I admire you. You never stop to amaze me, pātonā. You deserve your reward."

   His lips conquer me. His tongue lures mine into his mouth. He sucks on it gently while his hand starts moving again. He already knows exactly where and how to touch me. The strokes are at the precise speed to make me mewl his name and bite his lips in few seconds. I focus on his mouth and wait. It is the most difficult thing in the world, but I know that I must hear the permission first.

   Ryo finally presses his lips to my ear and whispers, "Come!" and my world instantly dissolves in thousands of particles. I squirt so hard that the cum hits my neck. I only open my mouth but no sound comes out. The shock wave has wiped away my ability to elicit a single tone. 

   I am the nuclear fusion, creating stars. He is the dark universe around me, keeping me from destroying myself.

__________________________

Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 15.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think the effect on David is because Ryo is very experienced or there is some special chemistry between them?

!!! Warning. I know I have said it and sorry if I am being annoying, but one can never be too careful. 😉 This will get more and more explicit. Proceed with caution. If this is not your cup of tee, better choose another book. I promise this is the last warning. Have fun. !!!

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny