Chapter 66. 力* (David)

* chikara- Power

[xxx - mature content warning.

This warning is not so much because of sexual content, but rather to appeal to not practice this at home unless having taken all necessary precautions, thoroughly educating yourself about human body and learning from a very skilled and experienced partner or trustful source. 

Kinbaky, also known as Shibari, can be a very dangerous activity and cause nerve damage, restrict normal blood and air circulation and bruise the skin, if not done correctly. Do not take it lightly and do not trust only your partner's word, if they tell you they know how to do it. It takes years of studying and training. Consent and communication are the most important as always.

Put your safety first. ❤️]

   (Present time)

   "Hontoni arigatou gozaimasu, Angel San (I am truly grateful, Angel San)," Ryo softly says, pressing his mouth to my shoulder. "Your trust is the most precious thing to me. I am proud I could earn it. I will make it my goal to prove I deserve it, again and again, every day from now on."

   He puts his open palm on my biceps and slowly slides it down, along the forearm, until his fingers intertwine with mine. The gesture is gentle and full of affection. His hot breath follows my jawline, moves to the side of my neck and over my Adam's apple. His lips brush my chin, before luring mine into a long, chaste kiss. I want to deepen it, to stir his passion and make him suck and bite the way that always makes my head spin and the blood boil in my veins. But I know I am expected to stay still and relaxed, so I obey. My eyelids fall. I try to savor every moment of his calm statement of devotion, without turning it into a feverish excitement. I know this is not about sex. It is much more. This is Ryo's way to show me his true feelings.

   "You are right to believe me when I say that you are completely safe with me," he continues, placing another kiss in the pit between my collar bones and one more on my temple. "However, it's only fair to warn you there will be some pain. You don't have to put up with things you don't like. We should both feel only pleasure. That is why I want you to be aware of your body, to observe carefully every sensation and talk to me the entire time. Can you do it, Otokomae?"

   "Yes," I nod. "I will tell you about everything I feel."

   "Good. Next time we won't need to be so vigilant, but the first session always takes a little synchronizing." He leans his chin on my shoulder and starts stroking my thigh, moving his hand from the knee, all the way up to my V-line, across my abs and back again. All the tension is gone from my body. I squeeze his fingers harder and completely slacken on his chest. He adjusts his position behind me, spreading his legs to make me even more comfortable. "Keep your eyes closed and listen to my voice. I'll give you more information before we start. Knowledge is power. In this case, weakness is power too. By agreeing to submit, you gain control over me, although, it will seem to be the other way around. By asking you to accept me as your Rigger*, I am bound to always put your well-being first, or otherwise I would not deserve this honor. Do you understand it?"

   *Rigger - the person doing the binding in SM, the top

   "I do," I nod. "I am happy you chose me and decided to give yourself to me this way. I also give myself to you. You have the control."

   "Hai," he bows his head. "Kinbaku wasn't always what we know today. It all started centuries ago, back in the Edo period. A part of the Samurai martial art was the ancient technique of Hojōjutsu, used for restricting and torturing a prisoner with ropes. Those prisoners were often renowned warriors as well. Their captors, despite being harsh and unforgiving, created visually aesthetic tying patterns to preserve their enemies' honor and show them respect. That didn't spare the captives all the pain, but gave them appreciation."

   "Fascinating," I mumble, enchanted by Ryo's deep, raspy voice. Japanese culture and traditions have always amazed me. I feel privileged to learn more about them from this firsthand experience.

   "Yeah," Ryo chuckles. "My ancestors could be cruel, but honor was everything to them. They worshiped beauty and found it everywhere in its various forms. I have inherited some of both."

   "How did the martial art become sexual?" I ask curiously.

   "Well," he shrugs. "Bondage really wasn't so much related to sensuality until recently. People rediscovered it in ancient drawings, written descriptions and prints. It happened in the fifties. Magazines turned it into a popular fad. An ex lover took me to a SM performance. We watched Go Arisue*, one of the top kinbakushi** in the world. It was a true privilege, a rare occasion and real liberation. I couldn't take my eyes off the stage the entire time, the way those models depended on his mercy, and yet showed no trace of hesitation. I just knew I wanted to try it. I was very young and full of enthusiasm. Couldn't wait to read all his books and see all the movies he had any part in. It took me about five years of learning and practice to become Nawashi***"

   *Go Arisue - one of the most popular masters of the art of Japanese bondage, performer, author and tutor, involved in cinema and featured in a documentary on the subject

   **Kinbakushi - Japanese bondage artist

   ***縄師 - Nawashi, literally Rope Master, a person with proficient abilities in kinbaku 

   "Wow, you are Nawashi?" I gasp in admiration. Ryo was really skillful with the rope and the handcuffs last time, but his ability to subdue and evoke respect is what leaves no doubt he can easily make anyone kneel. It warms my heart that such a person is so gentle with me and is willing to beg for my attention just to give me more confidence. He cares about me. I know it for sure. My curiosity wins and I ask, "Have you ever performed in front of an audience?"

   "No," he chuckles. "I find a different meaning in kinbaku. Bondage is not so much about showing skills and finding sexual pleasure for me, although, I can't deny it excites me. I do it for the emotions. I don't know if you can get my point, but I want to feel what it's like to be on the side of power. I've been in a situation where I entirely depended on somebody else. I was helpless and frightened. I couldn't move or fight for my own survival. It was up to that other person to decide whether to save me or not. He did it. I had to trust blindly that he would not give up on me. Binding gives me the opposite feeling. Power. It's like a drug, but also comes with the responsibility. That's why it took me so much time to learn it and be confident enough to practice it. If you want someone to entrust you with their body, you have to take full responsibility and be serious about knowing everything you need to keep your partner safe."

   "Thank you for telling me all this," I barely whisper, moved by the new, stunning depths of his personality he decided to uncover. "You said you wanted me to trust you blindly and I would have done it without hesitation. But you still took the time to give me every reason to be yours and erase any doubt I might have had. Ryo, do you even realize how amazing you are?"

   I know that, at this very moment, we are closer than ever before. He decided to open up and welcome me in his life. There is no turning back. The intimacy between us is on a much different, deeper emotional level. Whatever happens from now on, we will be bonded together in a beautiful knot of trust and devotion. 

   "No, Ōkina neko. You are the amazing one. Time to show you what's in the mysterious box." Ryo lifts the lid of the luxurious, wooden case, which is a true work of art. I open my eyes to have a look, although I have already guessed about its contents. There are five bundles of natural jute rope in different colors inside, ready for us to play. He takes the first one. "Let's begin."

___________________________________

Photo 3927385 © Tadija Savic | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 66.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Did you expect that Ryo was a rope master?

How do you think he will treat David during the session, more gently or with no mercy?

Will Davy use the safe word?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny