Chapter 22. No Rules (Ryo)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "This is not fair... Oh God!... not fair... " Angel whimpers, gripping my arms with both hands. "Ryo, you are not playing by the rules."

   The flexibility of his flawless body has won my admiration. I have bent him almost in two and the position does not seem to cause him any discomfort. His calves are on my shoulders. He is balancing on the edge of the stool, head thrown back, sweet moans spilling between his parted lips. I keep him in place with my hand on his waist, stroking his erection with the other. My tongue is exploring the delicate, hot skin from the sacrum to the balls. I am licking, biting and kissing and it is nothing less than bliss. The more I taste him, the more I want. 

   "There are no rules," I growl. 

   I am out of control, completely driven to insanity by the view. He is soft, pure, never touched before, defenseless against my skillful caresses. The way he trembles at every flick of my tongue, digging his heels in my shoulder blades, makes my insides twist in agony. This is not desire. It is a burning need I can't control anymore. It is rising like a tidal wave, blurring my vision, swiping away the common sense that is warning me I am getting too invested in this. I am acting on pure instinct, the only thought in my head being 'he's mine'.

   "You want me to fail," Angel yelps when my tongue slides inside him with ease. "Mō gaman dekinai! (I can't take it anymore!)"

   "Yes, you can," I groan, moving in and out as slowly as I can. I get savage every time he uses my language. It makes me feel as if this was meant to be. We were destined to meet. He was made for the only purpose to be with me. The effort to keep calm is killing me. He is making it too difficult for me to play my own game. Angel is falling apart in my arms and I am crazy about every sound he elicits and every sensation that passes through my body.

   His pre-cum is leaking on my hand. My fingers are slippery. I take his gorgeous cock in my mouth, pushing the index one in him. It slips inside as easy as a hot knife through butter. Angel is so responsive that it takes only a second to find his sweet spot. I hit on it mercilessly in a steady rhythm. He screams my name. I hollow my cheeks and suck him fiercely, desperate to hear it again.

   "Please! Can I come?" He starts pleading pitifully. His voice is needy. I know I am cruel, but it is too good. I want to hear him beg me more. He does not disappoint. "I can't hold it. Ryo, I can't. Please! Oh, my Goood! Please! Please! Please!"

   "No, I am not giving you permission," I hiss and pounce on him again. He is right. I want him to fail. I crave to see him relying on my mercy. I will make him feel things no one else can give him, loose his mind, dream of me even when I am gone.

   The moment I push a second finger in, he is defeated. His whole body quivers, hit by the orgasm. He screams my name again and shoots out hard in my mouth. The stool shakes, almost falling to the ground. I scoop Angel in my arms, letting him slide down my chest. He curls on my lap, breathing heavily in the crook of my neck, while I am brushing my fingers gently through his hair.

   "Ijiwaru (You're mean)," he finally whispers, nuzzling the strands behind my ear. "You were not going to allow me, were you?"

   "No," I chuckle. "But this doesn't change the fact that you disobeyed and lost the game."

   "So, you will punish me?" Angel asks, unable to hide the excitement in his shaky voice. His warm body leans heavily on me when he wraps his arms around my waist. He is definitely not afraid and this is how it should be. It doesn't mean I will go easy on him, though.

   "Itazura neko (Naughty cat), you just can't wait," I laugh. "Well, be careful what you wish for. Now, go to the bed, lay on your stomach and wait for me. Do not move until I tell you otherwise."

   He raises his head from my shoulder and stares into my eyes, hesitating whether to leave at once or there will be other instructions.

   "What are you waiting for, Angel san?" I ask sternly. He cocks a brow, startled by the harsh tone.

   "Do not make me repeat," I slap his butt hard. "You've messed up enough already."

   He jumps and heads to the door on the other side of the room. I am gazing shamelessly at his ass. This man has a body to die for. Maybe, I should ask him for permission to take a picture. I shake my head. That's stupid. I don't need it anyway. I doubt that his image will ever fade in my mind. Besides, he is so much more than a perfect body. I lean my forehead on my knee. It will take few minutes to brace myself. This angel managed to get deep under my skin.

   "Hey, Ryo!" His voice takes me out of the daze. I lift my head. He peeks at me over his shoulder and sticks out his tongue with a wide grin.

   "Really?" I snort and scramble to my feet.

   "Yeah, really," he laughs out and darts towards the bedroom.

__________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 22.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

This punishment might be harsh. 🤭

Are you worried about Angel? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 

Love: Anny