Chapter 77. Feral (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   Ryo follows the red path, painted on my body, slowly gathering the sour juice with the tip of his tongue. He circles around my nipple, playfully teasing it with his lips until I start to squirm and pant. I whimper at the sensual touch but obediently keep eating without uttering a word. His mouth gets braver by the second. His teeth scratch the skin. His tongue slowly moves down my chest and finally slides in my navel to lap up the last drops. 

   "Please," I groan, barely gulping down. I am not able to resist the sweet torture anymore. 

   "Did you know that these are also called 'Adonis belt'? But I like 'sex lines' more. Yours are really well-cut. You've put a lot of effort into training." Ryo runs his fingertips from my knee, up my thigh to the v-line, and then along the muscular groove to my balls. He takes them in his palm and lightly squeezes. "I love how soft and smooth your skin is. You wax everywhere, don't you? So much attention to every detail of your appearance. I am sure you've been doing this even before you met me, although there was no one to appreciate it. You do not need to be so meticulous anymore. Believe me, you'll be just as irresistible with some hair here and there."

   "Ryo!" I whine when his thumb starts moving up and down over my taint. "Please!"

   "I am ready to oblige, of course. But I really need to see that bowl empty first. Such a nice salad should not go to waste." He smirks and removes his hand, placing a quick kiss on my belly. "Also, you have to be more specific when you ask me to do something. What are you begging for, Otokomae?"

   I almost choke on the last mouthful, but manage to hum, "Just... do... more."

   "More food?" he innocently asks. My eyes widen. I vigorously shake my head in denial. His smirk grows bigger. "Oh, well, what could it be then? Maybe you need some water. You should eat more slowly. A bout of hiccups won't be a very pleasant experience. Hmm... Do you mean more kisses? Probably, yes. I wonder where you like them best."

   I start nodding in confirmation, slowing down the chewing.

   "How about here?" Ryo lifts my foot and presses his mouth to my ankle. I make a hoarse, inarticulate sound. He kisses up my leg, following the curve of my calf until his chin rests on my knee. "Careful, Angel. Don't choke... on salad, I mean. Just show me exactly where you want my lips."

   "Oh, God!" I finally swallow the last bite and toss the empty bowl aside, not even caring where it lands or if it leaves a stain. My fingers move on their own, burying in my lover's shiny, soft hair to pull him closer. His eyes are focused on mine. There is lust in them, but also encouragement. They are luring me to go for what I want, challenging me to overcome my hesitation. I wrap my palm around my shaft and lift my hips. His readiness to obey leaves me breathless. My voice is raspy and shaky. "Stop teasing me! It doesn't matter where you kiss because I always feel every touch with my whole body. You make me feral. I am crazy about your lips. And now, I want them right here."

   Ryo does not waist time and takes my whole length in his mouth. He seems satisfied and somehow proud of me. The sight throws me off balance. I loudly moan at the searing heat and the unearthly softness that engulfs me. Ryo is laughing. My glans is deep in his throat. I can feel every vibration, evoked by his contented chuckle. It makes every part of my body burn. I grip his hair harder and put my other hand under his chin to support his head as he is completely relaxed, letting me guide him. 

   I know he wants me to lead, to use him the way I like. My boyfriend is trying to show me that I can do it. But this is a tough challenge. I want to obey, not command, and I still perceive him as the one in control of every situation. He is actually doing it again, although it looks the other way around. This is a part of his plan. His intention to let me be in charge is frightening, but also endearing. How can I disappoint the man I love? Never.

   I try not to hurt him with my lack of experience and slightly pull away. He grabs my hips to keep me in place and swirls his tongue around my tip. I see a trickle of saliva running down from the corner of his lips. It turns me on to the limit. My cock is throbbing. The waves of fiery pleasure are spreading through my veins. My body is still frozen in indecisiveness, but a hard slap on my ass puts an end to all uncertainty. 

   The first thrust is slow and gentle. Ryo moans. His eyelids drop. He relaxes even more in my hands. His fingers dig in my butt cheeks. He loves this. There can be no doubt about it. I am usually the louder one when we make love, but the lewd sounds that escape his trembling lips silence my panting. My legs are shaking. My bottom lip hurts, severely bitten between my teeth. I tighten my grip and push back in. We both groan in pleasure. This is too hot. I can't restrain any longer and pick a pace. He is taking me so good and deep that I am ready to cum in a few minutes but we are both not ready for the bliss to end yet. I slow down until our breathing calms.

   Ryo takes a big gulp of air and smiles. "You are perfect, Angel. I trust you. Go on."

   I speed up my movements again, switching between gentle and wild, careful to give him  enough time to breathe. He never misses to praise me. The feeling of someone putting his full trust in me is indescribable. Ryo is too gorgeous, too strong and confident, and yet I am the one holding his chin and making him moan. I have a feeling this play is not something he has done often before, if at all. Surrender. Only to me.

   I get carried away and thrust too hard. He chokes. His throat tightens. This throws me over the edge. The climax hits suddenly and irrevocably. I pull out and squirt all over Ryo's chest, screaming his name. The room disappears in an instant, replaced by a swirl of multi-colored spots that blur my vision. The world is spinning faster and faster and I am falling. Falling in his arms. Falling deeper in love with him.

   I find myself on the floor, with my cheek on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around me.

   "Hey!" Ryo strokes my cheek, quietly laughing. "That was awesome. You succeeded in surprising me again, Angel. I'll make a confession. This was my first time to choke on a dick. I though I was too good for it to ever happen to me. You're dangerous."

   "Sorry, I pushed too hard," I faintly whisper. "I just couldn't resist."

   "You were great," he assures me again. "I loved every second. Well, that was two. Are you ready for three?"

   "Wait? What? Right away?" I bellow. "I don't know. I almost blacked out. I can barely breathe."

   "You just have to protest first." Ryo grins and shows me five with his fingers.

_____________________________________

Photo by curtoicurto from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 77.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

What do you think David's true nature is?

Is he a dominant person?

Will Ryo always be the leader in their relationship?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny