Chapter 60. Call 911 (David)

(Present time)

   "Why can't we sleep here?" I whine when Ryo shakes me by the shoulder again, seeing that I am ready to doze off for the third time.

   "In the bathtub?" he laughs out. "Not such a bad idea actually. It's warm and smells good. You're naked. I can work with that."

   "You'd fuck me anywhere," I snort. "I doubt clothes would be any obstacle too, if I had any."

   "You're absolutely right," Ryo cracks a broad smile. "Come on. Enough soaking. You've been using me as a mattress for a full hour and the water is starting to get cold. Honestly, I don't feel my legs. Jump up. We're moving to bed. How's your butt?"

   "Why?" I ask suspiciously and slowly rise to my unsteady legs, splashing half the water out of the overflowing tub. That sends a small tidal wave across the bathroom, but I couldn't care less.

   "Because I was rough and want to make sure you're alright," Ryo smirks. "Don't worry. If you want more sex, I've got many other ways to be of service."

   "Nope," I quickly answer, shaking my head vigorously, but then peek at him and scratch my nape. "I'm barely standing on my feet now and really need some sleep. Maybe... tomorrow?"

   Ryo starts cackling in full voice and goes to the opposite side of the room to fetch some towels from the wall hanger behind the door. I am surprised how carefree and sweet his laughter sounds. He looks boyish, cute and happy. It suits him. The usual, almost imperceptible tension that always lingers around him seems to be gone. Is it me? Is he so relaxed and joyful because of me? Does he have a clue who I am? I'll leave all the questions for another day. This one is only for us to be together and it's almost over, so I'll make the most of every minute I have left. 

   "Here," he beams at me, spreading a towel in his open arms, after fastening one around his hips. "Let me wrap you up. How does it feel inside when you walk? We can apply some oil to ease the discomfort if it's a bit sore."

   "Will you stop?" I screech, palming my burning face. "I'm fine. My ass feels splendid, in seventh heaven. Do I have to remind you this wasn't my first time?"

   "Yeah, it was the second." Ryo pulls me in a tight embrace and pecks my lips. I roll my eyes, avoiding his teasing gaze. He doesn't give up. "Aww, what a blushing, shy cocoon."

   "Stop it," I mutter, both touched by his concern and embarrassed by the open way someone is discussing the well being of my ass. I decide it's safe to give my boyfriend some of his own medicine and cock a brow at him. "Actually, how about your dick, baby? I didn't use it sparingly. Any help needed? I have some ice packs."

   Ryo immediately elicits a pitiful whimper and covers his crotch with both hands, staring pleadingly at me. "Now that you mention it. Ugh... you better call 911. I think it's broken."

   I let out a loud giggle.

   He puts his hand close to his ear, as if holding a phone, and explains hurriedly, imitating my voice, "Hello! We need an ambulance urgently. A man here is in critical condition. I rode my boyfriend's cock like a Western movie star, and I think I snapped it in two... No, ma'am. Not only is he in no pain, but he seems quite contented as well..."

   "Shut up," I squeal, trying to grab him by the forearm. Ryo is faster and avoids it, stepping back towards the bedroom. I still manage to grasp his towel and grin from ear to ear, watching him retreat stark naked. However, this does not discourage him from continuing his little performance. 

   "Oh, you're asking why am I calling then?" he goes on, sticking out his tongue at me. "It's for me. I'm the one in a life-threatening situation. I intended to use that cock regularly and quite often at that. I need you to fix it immediately or I'll faint on the spot..."

   "Just wait for me to catch you," I roar and rush hot on his heels. After some chasing around the bed among screams and boisterous cackles, he throws himself in the middle and I sprawl on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. "Get ready to face the consequences now. And watch your big mouth next time."

   "What consequences?" he huffs, struggling to free his hands, not too eagerly in my opinion.

   "The tickling consequences," I sneer wickedly.

   "Noooo," he screeches, visibly increasing his efforts, but still not enough to break free, which wouldn't be that hard if he really wanted to. I start nibbling lightly at the places where I think it can have the greatest effect since my hands are occupied. He is squirming and shaking with laughter as I reach the inner side of his biceps and move closer to the armpit. "No, no, noooo! I swear I'll punish you for that. Nantekotta! (What the heck!) Stop it! Stooop! Weren't you drowsy? Where did all this energy come from? Mate! Jūbundesu! Warui neko! (Wait! That's enough! Bad cat!)"

   "Are you ready to apologizeHarinezumi?" I look into his sparkling eyes, but he only purses his lips stubbornly. "Alright then. Looks like I need to get my point across better."

   I release his hands and get a firm hold on his waist, so that he can't scramble away from me and trace along his ribs with soft bites. He elicits a hilarious, high-pitched yelp and the next second I am flipped on my back and it's my hands that are pinned over my head this time.

   "Apologize, huh? What for?" he grunts, barely catching his breath.

   "For teasing me," I retort, trying to wiggle out of his grip. 

   "Fine," Ryo says cheekily. "But you'll have to admit that I was absolutely right first."

   "About what?" I play it oblivious, trying to ignore the fact that my towel is long gone too and we are rolling naked on top of each other. 

   "For being hopelessly in love with my dick and unable to live without it anymore," he states victoriously.

   "I admit," I say, taking him by surprise. His mouth falls agape. I bet he expected me to contradict his conclusion and continue our little wrestling bout, but I make full confessions. "I'm not one to deny something that is plain to see. I'm also quite hooked on everything attached to that same dick, but I'm sure you know it."

   "I...," Ryo presses his lips to mine unexpectedly for a long, affectionate kiss, burying his fingers in my hair. His face is serene and bright when he pulls away. He traces my jawline with a finger and mumbles quietly, "I'm also very attached to everything you are... baby."

   "Huh? What did you say?" I raise my head to bring my ear closer to his mouth. "How did you call me? Could you repeat, please."

   "Don't push it," he groans. "And stop moving around if you want to get any sleep tonight."

   "You're going to stay?" I ask excitedly.

  "Of course, I'm staying, silly," he chuckles, rolling on his back and pulling the blanket over us. I am being instantly cuddled in a tight embrace with my cheek resting on his chest. "You have two more challenges to complete. You didn't plan to get away with it, did you? I'm also proficient at serving breakfast in bed. Not that I've ever done it, but I'm convinced I'm a natural talent and it's about time I proved it. You're just the perfect test subject... baby."

   "I can't wait," I mutter and let his hand, gently massaging my back to lure me to sleep.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 60.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Did you like to see Ryo and Davy more playful and relaxed? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny