Chapter 16. I Am So Hungry (Ryo)

[xxx - mature content warning, a tiny bit more explicit (well, maybe, not so tiny)]

   (Present time)

   He can't catch his breath, soft hair spread on my shoulder, mouth helplessly open, eyes teary, but still gazing at mine. His chest is rising and falling rapidly. His nipples are perching, blood red and desperate for touch. The cum is dripping down his neck, following the curves of his perfectly shaped muscles to the firm abs. Beautiful sight. I barely hold my release. His penis is still hard, despite the big load he spurted all over himself. He wants more. He wants me.

   I reach for the box of wet wipes, left on the bed nearby and gently clean his chest. He is still squeezing my sides. His hands are trembling. His long thighs are shaking, pressed to mine. He is not fighting the uncomfortable position with widely spread legs anymore, just leaning his limp body on me. 

   My angel needs a moment of peace. I am tempted to let him close his eyes and come down from his height slowly, but then decide against it. He loves the sweet torture. He craves it. I have no doubts. He needs to be pushed to his limits. I am dying to see where they are. If I have this one night with him, I will take the most out of it and give him everything, more than I have given to anyone else before. He deserves nothing less. I already did so much, unexpectedly different than the previous times, told him my real name, removed the cuffs, kissed him like crazy. I still long to kiss him all the time. His taste, the sensation of his skin under my palms, his moans, they all make my heart go crazy. 

   I have to remind myself constantly that I can't see this amazing man again. I do not have the right to want more than a night with him because I am not the master of my destiny. I belong to someone else. All my life is dedicated to making this person happy when I eventually find him, because he owns me. I am going to find him whatever it takes.

   I will resume my devoted search tomorrow, putting all of my efforts into it as always, but now, my angel and I can enjoy our magical night in paradise.

   "Furimuku! (Turn around!)" I command and lower my knees so that he can gather his legs and face me.

   Angel bites his bottom lip and kneels, turning gracefully his body to sit on his heels in front of me, without taking his eyes off mine. I wipe the tears from his long, curled eyelashes and he gratefully drops his eyelids under my fingers. I clean his face with a tissue and put my palm under his chin. He immediately leans his cheek on it and smiles. 

   "Thank you!" he whispers, pinning his hazel eyes into mine again. The gold in them has melted, giving his irises a soft, warm glimmer. "Tell me what to do. I will do anything you want."

   "You do not have to thank me, pātonā," I smile back. "What are you thanking me for?"

   "For helping me overcome myself," he answers. "For holding back. I know that you prefer to be more... mmm... controlling. I think you are quite restrained with me." He nervously scratches the tip of his nose and adds quietly, "You don't have to be."

   "You do not know me," I shake my head. "I can be very rough. You are not ready to be handled this way. It's your first time. You are such a good boy, Angel san. My tenderness is well earned."

   "But I want it," he interrupts and grabs my hand. "Even if I never see you again, I still want to know you. I... I need it because it... it sets me... free."

   I don't even let him finish the last word. Those soar lips are too far. I grip a handful of his tousled hair and pull him abruptly towards me. He readily opens his mouth to let my tongue in and wraps his arms around my neck. I leave him with no air, tracing every spot of the hot cavern, pushing as deep as I can, licking the roof, biting harshly his lips. He moans when I use the locks I am squeezing to guide his mouth to my neck. Trickles of saliva run down his chin and wet my shoulder.