Chapter 67. Intrigued (David)

[xxx - mature content warning

   Again this warning is not about sexual content, but to appeal to not practice this unless having taken all necessary precautions, thoroughly educating yourself about human body and learning from a very skilled and experienced partner or trustful source. 

   Always put your safety first.]

   Ryo takes a piece of white rope and puts his hand on my shoulder.

   "Do not think of my asanawa* as a separate, inanimate object because it is not." His deep voice is calm and alluring, flowing like a captivating, sensual melody in my ear. "Think of it as a part of me. Wherever it touches your skin, those will be my hands. If you feel it soft and pleasant, it means I am being gentle with you. If it stings and burns, then it is me asking you to open your senses and accept the wild, insatiable side of my nature. You have awakened it, Otokomae. It is stronger than ever, almost overwhelming me, but the choice is always yours. Your words, the sounds you make, and the way your body moves will guide me. I will not fail to read the signs. You don't have to be nervous. This is a dance and I will let you be the one leading it."

   (*麻縄  (asanawa) - thin, natural-fiber rope, usually made of hemp or jute)

   He slowly begins to slide his palm over my collarbones towards my other shoulder, wrapping the rope around me. It is raw, dry and rough in contrast to the warmth and softness of his fingers. I focus on the sensation and realize how much I actually enjoy it. Ryo is careful to caress every inch of skin before the coarse strands cover it. It reminds me of that moment in love making when the passion takes over and the kisses turn into welcome bites, increasing the excitement and pleasure. His hands are kissing me and the fiber bites. I am not threatened or controlled. I feel loved.

   "See?" He presses his lips to the spot between my shoulder blades before it is hidden under the rope. "This is exactly what I was talking about. Your breathing is calm. You are smiling. Your contented sighs show me you are pleased with what I'm doing. Sugoidesu ne. Subarashii. (That's amazing. I am proud of you.) And since you are very fond of the number five, I will make exactly five windings around these smooth shoulders and strong pecks. Eroi! (So sexy!) Everything in you is perfect. Straighten up, my angel. Sit on your heels."

   I obey immediately. Being praised by Ryo is as delightful as being touched by him. His voice is husky and seductive. The erotic whisper feels like heat spilling into the pit of my stomach. The rope around my chest is tight enough that I can clearly feel it, but it does not cause any discomfort.

   "This is fun," I murmur under my breath. I expected a much rougher game after all the talk about samurai torturing prisoners. Ryo, acting sweeter than ever, managed to surprise me again. I cast a quick glance at his face and smile. "I can totally get used to it and I'm very intrigued to see what comes next."

   "Yeah?" He crouches behind me, grips my wrists, and twists my arms behind my back. "Glad to hear it, Angel San. Things are about to get even more interesting. Focus on the shoulder joints. You should feel pressure, but no pain. Be careful about the sensations in your fingers as well. They shouldn't be tingling."

   I nod in confirmation. Ryo adjusts my palms against each other, as if I am praying, and starts tying my hands. He is quick and skillful. The rope goes around my torso, neck and across my back. I can feel him tying many knots and creating the patterns deftly and easily. The more of the rope goes around my body, the more I feel tension in my muscles. It is getting harder to hold my position, but everything still feels great.

   "Kantandesho (Easy, right)?" he chuckles. "Nothing too difficult or awkward. Ushiro takate kote* is one of my favorite ties. We are not doing it today, though. I like it exactly because it is simple, but kind of dangerous if not done correctly. You are completely inexperienced, so I would not risk it during your very first time. I am not going to place the pressure on your arms as I bind your torso, but on your rib cage. The worst would be a few small bruises. Still, let me know right away if something bothers you."

   (* 後ろ高手 小手 , Ushiro takate kote – a box tie of the upper body where the arms are placed high behind the back in U shape. It is considered dangerous as the pressure is mostly on the arms and it makes it too easy to inflict damages on the radial nerve, which is providing the sensory functions to the arm)

   "Any other patterns that you particularly like?" I ask curiously and cannot help but pout a little. "I mean one of those you think your boyfriend is not qualified enough for."

   Ryo grips my chin and yanks my head back to look into my eyes. "Next time we do this, I will whip your ass for questioning my judgment during a binding session, Itazura Neko (naughty cat)." His expression softens. He pecks my lips and smirks. "But this time I will let it pass and answer. Sakasa ebi shibari* is my other favorite. It really leaves the sub helpless and gives the rigger lots of power. Pretty tricky too. I like to be in complete control. I'll show you when you're ready."

   (*逆さ海老縛り, Sakasa ebi shibari – Reverse-shrimp binding, a more strenuous position, originating directly from a torturing, interrogation technique, where the person is on their stomach with tied ankles, pulled to the buttocks. Head is pulled back, sometimes by a rope, going through the mouth. Arms are tied on the back.)

   "Can you explain what you are doing right now? Use more simple words, please?" I ask again, as I want to keep listening to his voice. The truth is, I am not familiar with the kinbaku vocabulary he uses. I cannot imagine as accurately as I would like the patterns he mentioned, but that does not make me any less thrilled. I want to know more, feel more, and get closer to Ryo than anyone before me. If he did all those things to someone else, then I have every right to experience them too, because I need it, and I love him.

   "Hai." Ryo cups my cheek, keeping my head steady and wraps his arm around my waist. "I'll have you lie on your side. You can't move your arms or upper body, so if you try to do it yourself, you will fall. Relax. I've got you. That's it. We'll make it simple and nice. I created a body harness that will keep you steady and I am tying your legs next. Futomomo (calf to thigh bondage). And we'll try M ji kaikyaku tsuri shibari*" 

   (M字開脚吊り縛り, M ji kaikyaku tsuri shibari - hanging in the air while suspended with the takate kote - upper body box tie, and futomomo - calf to thigh tie, with legs in front and spread)

   "Huh?" I choke on thin air. "Did you mention something about hanging? What does this even mean? You are aware that I am over a hundred and sixty-five pounds, right? That rope doesn't seem..."

   "What did I tell you about questioning my judgement?" Ryo laughs out and takes another bundle of rope, colored in black this time. "I did not intend to, but I'll have to punish you. I'm sure you like to be punished, otherwise you wouldn't do the same mistake twice, especially after I warned you of the consequences."

   I am really tempted to ask if he is going to whip me, but decide that it is much more reasonable to keep quiet.

___________________________________

Photo 207443487 © Andrei Vishnyakov | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 67.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Do you think Ryo's more 'educational' approach is right?

Will he keep being this way till the end of the session?

A recent survey on internet showed that around 12% of female and 22% of male participants found bondage erotic and would try it. I was genuinely surprised. The percentages seem to me so low. I kind of thought it was more popular.

Just curious what would you answer?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny