Chapter 72. What Cats Like (Ryo)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "This is so fascinating," Angel mumbles, moving so close that our chests press tightly together. His fingers mindlessly fiddle with the loose strands of damp hair framing my face. He runs his knuckles along my cheekbone and sighs dreamily. "Absolutely amazing."

   "What are you so impressed with?" I take his hand and place a kiss on his open palm. "Is it the fact that I can make you cum in less than five minutes?"

   "Shut up! There is no need to show off. I know how good you are." He tries to frown but giggles instead. 

   I love to see him relaxed and carefree. Sometimes, he is so focused on controlling his anxiety and the thoughts that constantly plague him, even when he does not notice it, that his whole body radiates a palpable tension. But not when he is in my arms. Not when my lover is completely devoted to me and he is the only person who exists in the whole world for me. Not when I make him shake and moan in pleasure.

   "Watch your mouth, Angel." I reproachfully glare at my handsome boyfriend, only to make him laugh harder. "You really need a good whipping to help you learn who is in charge here and how to be respectful."

   "I actually wouldn't mind it at all," he cheekily retorts. "I am pretty sure it will be awesome. Hmm, I've always wanted to try. Yes, I will like it. One hundred percent."

   "Sorry, Itazurana Osuneko (Naughty Tomcat). It would be entirely my pleasure to oblige you, but... not today." I fake an apologetic expression. "I haven't brought my favorite whip this time. But don't be disappointed. I have many other ways to teach you some manners."

   "Whaaat? Do you really have one? A whip?" Angel sounds startled and excited at the same time. "Is it leather? I clearly picture you naked, out of breath and sweaty, holding it in your hand. Oh, God! I will never choose a number greater than five... like EVER."

   "I am not so sure about that." I smirk, gazing at his flushed cheeks. My naughty, big cat. "You are too obvious. Your face lit up at the mere mention of whipping. What an imagination! We'll see. So, what's fascinating?"

   Angel lowers his gaze and shyly smiles. "The fact that you are here. The way you look at me every time we touch. Your eyes. They are expressive, always saying so much more than your words. And you definitely know how to talk. I am obsessed with your eyes, your lips, your skin... everything. I do not even feel sorry for living in isolation, not anymore. I think of it as waiting for the right moment and the right person. It pays to be patient sometimes. It had to be you, Ryo. I mean, I am glad no one else has ever touched me. It just had to be you. Is it going to sound crazy if I tell you that you are the worst and the best thing that has ever happened to me?"

   "No, it is not crazy. I feel exactly the same way. Ugh... Stop it," I groan. "You'll make me emotional."

   "What's wrong with that?" Angel rolls over me and rests his cheek on my shoulder. His hand follows the outlines of my pecks. He licks his finger and starts drawing circles around my nipple. I take a sharp breath and raise a brow at him. His face blushes brighter. He leans forward and mumbles in my ear. "So sexy. I would really like to see you riding my cock."

   "What? Majide (For real)?" I choke on my own spit and start coughing. "Chikusho (Damn it)! I've created a monster. Jeez!... Sorry, lover. Not today for this one, too."

   "Why?" Angel stars sneering, fully content with the result of his cunny provocation. "Is it that you haven't brought your ass this time? Or... maybe the big, bad boy is not so brave anymore?"

   "You wish." I smack his butt. He yelps and accusatory glares at me. I start rubbing the place to soothe the sting and pointedly say, "That's because you are not ready for my whip or my ass yet. But I appreciate your enthusiasm. I will even reward you by being very nice and obliging. Come on, show me what cats like. I am your toy. Have some fun. You can play, Kitty Cat."

   "You mean I can do whatever I want?" He jumps like a graceful panther and  straddles my thighs. "Anything?"

   I nod in confirmation, admiring the golden glints in his warm, happy eyes. "Have I ever stopped you?"

   "Well, ok then." Angel puts his hands on my shoulders and leans forward. "You wanna know what cats like? I'll tell you everything about it. Tomcats like to feel safe. That's why they are distrustful in the beginning and always carefully sniff the person who tries to bait them."

   He pushes his nose into the side of my neck and begins to press quick kisses, followed by short sniffs, slowly progressing down to my chest. His soft lips brush my nipples and bravely advance to my abs. His tongue slides over my navel and down to my groin. I push myself up on my elbows to see what he is up to.

   Angel stops only after his chin rests on my painfully hard cock. I fight it, but a tortured whimper escapes my lips. He instantly raises his eyes and smirks. "Cats also like to chase balls, you know. Soft or hard, smooth or rough, it doesn't really matter as long as they are allowed to have fun. Sometimes, a playful tomcat would scratch and bite them."

   "Careful!" I gasp as his hand moves between my legs. He cups my balls and squeezes. "Those are not ordinary pet toys. Be gentle with the goods. They are fragile."

   "I am not an ordinary cat either." He starts rubbing his mouth along the length of my erection. "The taste is very important to me when I choose an owner. That is why when someone captures my attention, I prefer to lick. Mmm... Nice... You are exquisite. I don't find any flaws. In fact, it's the best flavor I've ever tried. Your chances are pretty high."

   Angel is winning my own game as usual. I am not ready to give up yet. Just as he takes me in his mouth, I hold him by the neck and force him to release my cock. I would like to let him go on so bad because it is truly amazing, but I am too close to the edge. My plan does not include me cumming undone before we even start the real bout. He is still a little taken aback, so I manage to slide swiftly out of his grip, jump up, and dart to the door.

   "What the fuck," he growls. "Ryo, what are you doing?"

   "Cats love to chase their pray, right?" I cast a glance over my shoulder and stick my tongue at him, just like he did when we were in the old factory. "Come on, Kitty Cat. Catch me if you can."

   "Are you kidding me? You do not intend to run stark naked across the garden, do you?" He incredulously gazes at me, slowly standing up from the floor. "Ryo... Oh, My God! You are totally insane."

   "You better hurry, Angel. Don't even think of slowing down to put your clothes on. Once I am in the house, the doors will be locked and you will sleep outside." With this I step on the freshly watered grass and flee from the garage to the back door.

   "Fuck! You are doing this on purpose. Stop it! Ryo, you are really pissing me off..." I hear hurried footsteps behind me. "Just wait for me to catch you! I won't be nice anymore. You are making a big mistake."

   The disgruntled muttering soon turns into boisterous laughter.

___________________________________

Photo by AndreyUshakov from istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 72.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Who is more naughty, David or Ryo? 😂

Do you think Davy will sleep outside?

Does Ryo really have a favorite whip?

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny