Chapter 62. Alpha and Omega (Ryo)

(Present time)

   "Now what?" Angel grins at me, brushing away a few crumbs of my unexpectedly successful fruitcake from the front of his t-shirt. I feel like a proud mother who has just made her picky child eat his breakfast. I am sure he has never had three sandwiches and two pieces of cake so early in the morning if at all. Knowing what a cleanliness freak he is, eating in bed has probably also been unthinkable until now. My hot boyfriend tilts his head to the side and squints at me. "What's that look, softie? Am I cute?"

   "Real cute," I answer, gripping him by the forearm to pull him closer for a kiss. When did he become so cheeky? I can't deny it. He's got me at his fingertips and I am not complaining.

   "Stop!" he squirms, trying to avoid my mouth. "I haven't brushed my teeth. What the hell? Why are you always trying to..."

   "Didn't we already agree that I don't give a fuck about it," I grumble, before sliding my tongue between his lips. He tastes of salmon and raisins and so do I. I like it. It's a yummy kiss which quickly escalates into a passionate make out session. 

   "Oh, God!" Angel moans, trying to shove his hand in my boxers. "Is this normal? I mean, isn't it crazy that I want you again at nine in the morning, after spending the entire previous day having sex with you? Did you put something in all that food you made me devour? I must be on some kind of heat."

   "Yeah, I have heard of people falling into a similar condition. The hormones run wild when they find their mate. Usually happens at full moon. You're totally on heat," I start nodding in confirmation, keeping my expression as serious as I can. He stares at me a bit startled. His hand freezes in the air. "Definitely not normal. Maybe, you need to see a doctor."

   "What?" His eyes widen. His gaze falls on my crotch. "You're hart too. Are you messing with me?"

   "I absolutely am," I laugh out. "Welcome to the omega verse, baby. Submit to your alpha. You are so gullible it almost makes me cry."

   "Am I?" he pouts. "And look who's reading smut. Do you really want to compare which one of us is hornier?"

   "That would be you," I state with conviction, just to tease him some more. "Besides, steamy romantic novels and quality porn are healthy in reasonable amounts. Don't tell me you are not a fan 'cause I'm not buying it."

   "Fine," he shrugs resignedly and crawls closer to sit on my lap. "Honestly, I don't mind being the hornier one, as long as I have you to satisfy my desires. You've earned yourself a clingy, needy omega to take care of. I hope you have enough stamina for this."

   "You make me happy," I simply say. It's the truth. I've never felt more content, relaxed and genuinely happy. The more I get to know him, the more confident I am that my decision to call him and give us a chance was right. I would have been a real fool if I had let him slip away. The thought of someone else touching him before, or after me, drives me insane. It is unbearable to imagine it. He is mine, only mine. This extreme possessiveness scares me a little, but I can't do anything about it. That's how it is and nothing can change it. I love his unquenchable thirst for my body, but I also like playing with my naughty boy too much, so I slap his fingers to stop his next attempt to get rid of my underwear. "Not so fast, Koibito (lover). Time for challenge number four. I am planning a little contest. Win it and you can take your prize."

   "Ugh..." he sighs somewhat disappointedly. "I should've picked a smaller number. Next time you ask, I'll choose one."

   "And what if that turns out to be the number of times we're going to fuck for the entire next month?" I chuckle, but quickly put my hands up to protect myself from the pillow he grabs, trying to whack my head. "Heyy, stop it! Channel the vigor into the race and I promise you the reward will be worth it."

   "A race?" he asks curiously and puts his fluffy weapon down, but not before he manages a pretty good smack directly in my face. 

   "That's right," I confirm. "A swimming competition. We're spending the day at the pool. What do you think? You can swim, right? I'd also be grateful if you lend me a pair of shorts."

   "Sorry, I don't have spare shorts," he smirks. "Umm... Maybeee, I've got thongs somewhere here." 

   "Really?" I jump out of bed and head to the closet. "Don't tempt me, Itazura Neko, or your sexy ass might be the one ending up on display."

   "Ryo?" Angel mumbles hesitantly. "Are you sure about this? I mean... What about you? Are you good at swimming?"

   "Why wouldn't I be?" I turn to look at him. There is a faint shadow of uneasiness on his face. He is trying to hide it behind a broad smile. It is strange, but he accepts the intense challenges more easily, while there is always something that bothers him about the ones I offer just for fun. It seems I unintentionally trigger a reactions which is related to his past. Angel has a secret. I am aware of that, although I still have no idea exactly what it is. I don't want secrets between us. I'll give him time, but I won't give him a choice. My last challenge is going to be the toughest one. The last rule will be the most difficult to follow. I pray he pulls through. But we are going to focus on having a good time together now. A carefree, summer day for my angel. I smile back. "My profession is related to ships and the sea. Not only am I a good swimmer, but I was also on the college swim team and won the championship twice. Don't worry about it."

   "Whoa! A champion, huh? And how exactly is this challenge fair?" he frowns. I am relieved to see that his uneasiness has faded. "Actually... You know what? I'll win hands down. This will be an easy victory."

   "That's the spirit," I wink, waving two pairs of fitted, square-cut trunks in front of his face. "These are damn tight. Don't you have normal shorts? You know the loose ones, that your ass can actually breathe in? Just looking at these makes my balls shrink."

   "Nope," he retorts smugly. "I like fitted clothes. Things must be kept in place."

   I roll my eyes, "Red or blue?"

   "Red," Angel grabs them victoriously. 

   "Why am I not surprised?" I mutter, glancing at the thin, almost transparent swimwear he left for me. "I hope you enjoy the view."

   "I surely will," he grins. "Do we need to start competing right away? Can't we just relax a bit, catch some tan, drink cocktails?"

   "Sure, baby." I slap his ass, unable to resist the sight of his tight muscles, outlined under the taut fabric. "Anything you want."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 62.

Thank you for reading and supporting ❤❤❤

Time for the fourth challenge.

Do you think swimming together can help Ryo recognize David? 

Who will win the competition?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny