Chapter. 24 Explosions (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   I don't need to eat. I can do without water. I can be in darkness and even without air. None of these would kill me as fast as the lack if his touch. I am loosing my mind. All my existence is focused on the hot mouth, conquering my body. It is enough to keep me alive.

   Ryo is not rushing, lazily exploring every inch of skin. His lips rest on my nape, kissing slowly up to the ear. He bites the helix and sucks the earlobe. His tongue traces the skin behind it and moves to follow the outlines of one shoulder blade and then the other. His fingertips are tracing carefully every muscle of my back.

   I feel like I haven't existed before. He is creating me with every stroke, as an artist who is drawing a painting. My skin comes to life. My tortured body takes its first breath through his mouth at my waist. Each peck is a new color in this amazing picture. Each bite awakens a new sensation. Each deep groan he lets out resonates through my core, making every nerve alert and vibrating in his frequency. It's not a game anymore. 

   His palms are sliding on my butt, down my thighs, along the calves, squeezing lightly, exploring patiently, until my skin memorizes the contact and burns at the touch. He grips my ankles and spreads my legs wide. His tongue takes the same path back up, tasting every spot, lingering longer on the places that make me shiver and squirm.

   I am not quiet. My moans are lewd, loud, shameless. I am begging him to take me. My attempts to stay still constantly fail. My body moves on its own, arching, bending towards him, searching for his warm skin.

   "Gamandekinai. Onegaidesu. Irete hoshī, (I can't wait anymore. I beg you. I want you inside of me)," I sob. 

   Ryo likes it when I speak Japanese. I am desperate enough to use this as a pitiful means of seducing him. The only result is a soft chuckle, coming from between my legs. I grunt and pull the rope with all force. A harsh bite follows on the inner side of my thigh and another on my butt.

   "Gamanshite, baddobōi. Kimi o mechakucha ni shitai, (Patience, bad boy. I want to drive you more crazy)," Ryo murmurs and starts licking persistently the sacral dimples on the small of my back. "I adore these. Do you know how fucking hot you are? So hot that you will set the house on fire, if I let you loose. That's why I'm keeping you tied up. Anata ga hitsuyōdesu. (I want you.) I've never been so turned on in my life."

   "Please," I whine. "Do you want me to beg more?"

   "No," he groans, gripping the back of my thigs and makes me get on my knees, leaning on my elbows. "But you will."

   His fingers wrap around my penis, squeezing the base hard. "No more waiting, Angel san. You will have all of me. Do you prefer for us to use a condom?" 

   I only shake my head. There is no need for it. The full medical tests on both of us were a part of the arrangements. I can't imagine something standing between us. 

   He positions his glans at my entrance and pushes lightly. I hold my breath and focus on the incredible sensation of utmost intimacy. It feels so natural, real and much more intense than I have expected. His firm flesh breaks through the resistance of my muscles. I gasp and take few deep breaths, getting used to the invasion. 

   Ryo does not give me much time to adjust. He grips my shoulder firmly and slams his full length into me with one powerful thrust. I can't hold the desperate scream anymore. It hurts, but the pleasure is greater. I feel complete. The pain is welcomed and desired. I need it as much as the bliss that comes with it. 

   "Chikushō," Ryo growls, heavily leaning on me. "Birōdo no yōna (Like velvet). It's an oven inside of you. You're killing me."

   "Just move," I rasp, gulping heavily. "I can take it. Please, move."

   "Slow." He moans and bites my earlobe, pulling out a little. "We'll do it nice and slow."

   It doesn't really matter if he does it gently or harshly. It takes my breath away just the same. I am a mess after few thrusts only, whimpering and begging for more. My legs are too shaky. I slam down, flat on my face. Ryo is wrapped around me like a second skin. Our movements align, quickening by the second. Feeling him inside me is heaven. The wild explosions, evoked by his scorching hardness deep in my body, are getting unbearable. I am overwhelmed, longing for release, but he is still squeezing my cock, not allowing me to reach it. I want this to last longer, but my poor heart threatens to jump out of my chest.

   "Ryo... Please... Ryo," I repeat mindlessly between screams and sobs.

   "Do you want to come," he pants in my ear. "I'll let you come, if it's too much."

   "Please, untie me," I turn my head to capture his lips. "I need to see you. I need to feel you in my arms. I need you, Ryo. Please!"

   One pull and the rope is unfastened. I instantly turn around, with him still in me, and wrap my legs around his waist, squeezing him tight in my embrace.

   Our eyes meet. Our lips press together. We share the same heartbeat.

   "Now," Ryo whispers and the universe bursts into flames, turning us into shooting stars

   We are speechless and motionless for a long time, lying pressed into each other, sweaty and trembling, breathing the same air. I can't move away. My hands refuse to detach from his back and let go. He is still deep inside of me. I want this to last forever. 

   My eyelids are heavy. I am sleepy. My exhausted body is betraying me, craving to relax and rest, but I am fighting it. He will disappear, if I doze off. I am not ready to let him go yet. Maybe, I will never be. Ryo gently brushes the hair away from my face and smiles. There is tenderness in his mesmerizing eyes, something sweet and caring that melts my heart.

   "You're tired, Otokomae (Handsome). I'll help you clean up. Let's get some sleep." He slides carefully out of me and moves to get up, but I grab his hand. He rests his chin on his palm and pins his dark gaze into mine. "What's wrong, sweet angel? You look worried."

   "I... I am sorry... It's just... Will you be gone when I wake up?" I mumble.

  "No." He leans to kiss my forehead. "I won't."

__________________________

Photo 214920646 © Photoaliona | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 24.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

So, it finally happened. 😀

Do you think poor David is in love?

Will Ryo stay as promised?

Are you still suspicious about him?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny