Chapter 48. 招き猫* (David)

*Maneki-neko - traditional Japanese figurine of a cat with a raised paw, believed to bring luck to the owner.

   (Present time)

   Ryo is pulling me by the hand towards the kitchen. I am following him like a puppy, grinning stupidly from ear to ear. His muscles are moving enticingly under the tanned skin and I just can't stop gazing at his broad back, the firm butt cheeks and the long, strong thighs. 

   His physique is less muscled than mine, although, we are the same height. He is leaner, yet stronger. There is some feline agility in the way he walks, some remarkable resilience which cannot be achieved in the gym, but only by working outdoors. I bet he possesses the cat righting reflex and can never fall on his back. 

   I am the orchid, carefully crafted through numerous selections, big and colorful, spectacular, but weak in reality. It is a fake perfection that will wither away at the first stronger gust of wind. He is a sunflower, no less beautiful, but also tall, unyielding, strengthened in the bright sun and determined to always look up at the sky.

   I am still in total disbelief, squeezing his fingers to make sure he is real. How can this possibly be true? I was lonely and desperate for so many years and then, suddenly, everything changed, as if by magic. This man appeared in my life by a lucky coincidence and instantly turned it in one hundred and eighty degrees. 

   I have a boyfriend now. I am holding his hand. He is remarkable, strikingly handsome no doubt, but that is not the most important thing about him. His looks are certainly not why I am so attracted to him either. It is not even the sex, although... Oh my! The real reason is his personality. Ryo is smart, sometimes too clever for me to handle. He is always one step ahead. His confidence is so apparent, that it is almost contagious. The very fact that he wants me makes me like myself better and feel more worthy. My heart skips a beat every time he praises me and I  know he always says it in full honesty.

   My boyfriend. I giggle shamefully behind Ryo's back and boldly plaster a wet kiss on his shoulder blade. 

   "Maneki neko," he laughs, turning to me. "Anata o shiawaseni shite kureru no ga sukidesu (I like to make you happy). And you will be my lucky charm."

   "I'd love to be your lucky charm," I mumble, gazing into his eyes. "Well... uh... this is my kitchen."

   We enter the vast space, open to the living room. Ryo settles me at the table, on a beige, upholstered, dining chair and sits on the nearest one, facing me.

   "We'll cook and eat," he states nonchalantly. "I don't like it when you're hungry. I also don't like that you have trouble eating whenever I'm around. We need to deal with this. Are you uncomfortable being naked? We can get dressed. I don't mind." 

   "I... no," I shake my head. I feel completely at ease with him, even without clothes. I definitely prefer him naked. Cooking without a stitch on, however, doesn't seem like a good idea. The thought of hot oil, splashing on my private parts, instantly gives me goosebumps. "Maybe... mmm... just a pair of boxer briefs?"

   "Aww, a shrinking violet," Ryo chuckles. "Who would have known that you're so shy."

   "I am not shy," I frown. "I'm just being cautious."

   "Right," he grins and heads to the door. "I'll grab mine and fetch you yours. Don't get horny, Angel. No sex until I feed you."

   "What about the challenge?" I ask absent-mindedly when we have put our underwear on and sitting next to each other again. Those scarlet, tight Calvin Cleins do not help my self-control at all. Who the fuck needs any food? I try to look away, but Ryo's cock is hard. The soft fabric leaves nothing to the imagination. It is also big and the bright color only accentuates that. I love the shape, huge, hot...

   "Otokomae," he lifts my chin with a finger. "What did I say about getting horny? Were you staring at my dick?"

   "No," I squeak.

  "Wrong," he raises a brow. "Just learned rule number one and you're already breaking it. Why do you keep asking for punishments? Hijō ni itazura (So Naughty)! Since you are my lucky charm, I'll give you one more chance. Were you ogling my hard dick?"

   "Yes," I quickly answer. "I was. But you don't follow your own rules either. Is horniness allowed only for you?"

   "Ahh, that's better. Sincerity, Angel san. You'll learn," Ryo smirks, paying no attention to my accusations. "You can't wait for the next challenge, can you? Alright then. It's another simple one. I ask you three questions and you have the right to do the same. What do you think?"

   "Depends on the questions," I purse my lips, desperately trying to keep my eyes above his waist.

   "You're shrewd" he leans closer, cupping my cheek and rubs his lips on mine, but pulls back before it turns into a kiss. "This was a sincere answer. Good boy! You can look at any part of my body whenever you like. It's all yours after all. Don't hide your desires. No touching before we eat, though."

   "All your challenges sound easy at the beginning and then turn out to be pretty tough," I pout, mostly disappointed because he didn't let me kiss him.

   "But you always do so well," Ryo says sweetly. "This one is really easy. You'll see. I'll start. Don't forget that you're not obliged to answer my question. The only condition is to be perfectly honest."

   "I am not sure what exactly this means," I sigh. "But I'll do my best. Shoot!"

   "That's exactly what I'm counting on," Ryo smiles. "What is your real name, Angel?"

________________________________

Photo 160423192 © kremez | istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 48.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Challenge number two on. 🤭

Do you think the six questions will finally lead to some revelations? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny