Chapter 13. A Little Rougher (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "Ryo, please!" I gasp and burry my face in the soft sheets beneath me. 

   We were rubbing against each other and his slippery skin was gliding on mine until I just couldn't take it a second longer and sprawled on my stomach, barely catching my breath. This sensual dance is not enough anymore. I need us to go further or my heart will just explode. My body already knows his. I can't imagine existing without him, pressed close to me, but it only makes me crave desperately for a deeper touch. I feel like a thirsty person, swimming in crystal clear water, but not allowed to drink. 

   "I... I am so dizzy... too aroused... Oh, God! Please!" I whine. My voice sounds needy and desperate, but I don't care. I am so turned on that I feel like screaming. My body is burning. I grip the pillow above my head and try to calm my pulse by inhaling deeply and slowly letting the air out of my lungs. Weren't massages supposed to make you relax? Why is my whole body shaking then? My skin is on fire. My penis hurts. I will beg, if that's what he wants.

   "Do you need me, sweet angel?" Ryo whispers hoarsely in my ear, covering me with his body. His erection nests between my butt cheeks. His chest slides on my back. His hands trace my biceps, move along my forearms and tuck under my palms. I instantly intertwine our fingers and squeeze hard. No matter how close we are, it is never enough. This man is exceptional. What he does to me is dangerous. I am losing my mind. He is turning me into his possession and the worst thing is that I don't seem to mind.

   "Yes, I need you," I whimper, arching my back into him.

   "Do you feel comfortable with my touch?" he asks and bites my earlobe.

   "Yes, yes, I do," I mewl. His tongue follows the curve of the helix and I melt into a puddle under him. "Please, you can touch wherever you want."

   "No hesitation?" Ryo asks again, grinding on me with gentle, lazy thrusts. It erases all rational thoughts from my head. His cock is big, hard, smooth. This is torture.

   "Please, Ryo!" I can't stay still, squirming under him in an attempt to gain as much contact as possible. 

   "Answer," he insist and starts licking my neck. "Will you do anything I tell you without thinking twice? Is my body familiar now? Are you still shy?"

   "No hesitation," I pant out. He moves down, slowly following the outline of my spine with the tip of his tongue. "I'll do anything... not shy... want you... Aaaah... Oh, my God!" 

   He has reached my butt and bites one of the cheeks harshly. His hands pull mine, bending my arms behind my back. He bites the other cheek and growls, "Did you feel uneasy when I did this?"

   "No," I instantly answer. 

   "Did it hurt?"

   "Yes, just a little. It's ok," I try to turn around and look at him.

    "Don't move and keep your hands here," he commands and slaps my butt. "What about this? Do you think that I am too rough?"

   "No, I like it," I barely rasp. 

   He slaps me harder and grips my butt with two hands, spreading the cheeks. I moan desperately when he licks the sensitive flesh from the perineum to the base of my back. "Still ok?"

   "Yes," I immediately confirm as confidently as I can. 

   I somehow know that the second I show the slightest sign of hesitation, he will stop. I do not want him to stop. Maybe, I like it a little rougher. I just didn't know it. How would I know when I have never had sex before. Masturbation can hardly show what type of sex one would prefer with a real partner. I am determined to experience my first time with Ryo. I already feel him close. His body has touched mine in almost all possible positions and places. I know he won't hurt me. I doubt I will ever gather the courage to use Lea's services again. I doubt even more that I will let anyone else touch me after being touched by Ryo. 

   "Yamero!" (Stop!) he pronounces clearly. "Repeat it!"

   I repeat the word in a trembling voice. 

   "Good boy," Ryo chuckles and places a kiss between my shoulder blades. "Just say it, if you feel it's getting too much and you want us to stop. You can say it anytime. Is that clear?"

   I only nod. I'm not sure if I can say another articulate word through my heavy panting.

   "Angel san ga suki da yo." (Angel, I really like you.) You should never be afraid of me." Ryo says and kisses my hand. "Don't try to peek. Stay still."

   I smile into the pillow. He really likes me. It makes me warm and breathless. I feel him standing up and taking something out of the night stand drawer. He is back, sitting between my thighs, in few seconds and I am expecting him to kiss me again or slap my butt. I would like both, but none of it happens. I hear the jingling of metal instead and sense handcuffs clicking around my wrists. Ryo grips the connecting chain and pulls hard.

   "Hiza o tsuite!" (On your knees!)

__________________________

Photo 891067124 © Denisfilm | istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 13.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Things are getting a little rougher. 😉

Are we still at ease about David's safety? 

Do you already have a favorite?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny