Chapter 21. 男体盛り* (Ryo)

*Nantaimori - Japanese practice of serving sushi from a naked man's body

   [xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   "I thought you said it was delicious." I'm watching Angel pushing the food around the plate. I am sure he liked it. He is hungry no doubt, but clearly afraid to go on. "Why aren't you eating?"

   "I am sorry! It is really good. I just..." He sighs deeply and shakes his head. "I better not chance my luck. It may happen unexpectedly. I mean, everything seems alright sometimes and then, suddenly, my body just rejects the food. It happens almost every time when I am not at home. It might become quite messy. I do not want to puke all over the place and ruin the mood."

   "I am not letting you starve yourself," I state firmly. "You will not ruin anything. I have seen much worse than a little vomiting, believe me. You claim you trust me, so do as I say. Let's play a game. You will be rewarded every time you succeed and punished for any disobedience."

   I move my chair closer and take a piece of chicken from his plate. He is observing my movements carefully. The excitement is brightening his eyes. I already know how much he likes to be challenged and to obey me. Curiosity is written on his face. He doesn't look too worried. I bite the food and nod to him to take it from my mouth. He smiles a little, leaning towards me. I erase the last traces of his hesitation by sliding my hand under his towel and squeezing his firm thigh. 

   Angel gasps, but readily takes the bite. I do not move away, keeping my lips pressed to his while he is chewing slowly and finally swallows. 

   "Yoku yatta ne! (Good job!) " I praise him and lick a drop of sauce from the corner of his mouth. My palm moves a few inches up his thigh. His breathing quickens slightly when I order, "Again!"

   He takes the second bite more bravely and eats it much faster, sucking my bottom lip hungrily immediately after he's done. I let him taste me for a while and pull back. Angel pouts in disappointment.

   "Patience," I chuckle. "You are doing great. I am sure you will win your prize."

   I stick out my tongue and put some rice on it, using it as a spoon. 

   "Oh, my God! You are sly," he laughs quietly before taking it in his mouth and lapping up the rice. I lick his lips clean. His hand runs over my chest. He stares at me dreamily. "I can imagine you lying naked on a table, with sushi rolls, served on your body. I wonder, though, how anyone would pay attention to the food when you are so handsome."

   "You think so? NantaimoriI'd totally do it for you. It might get awkward when my cock jumps every time you reach for a treat, but I am willing to try." I grin wickedly and wrap my fingers around his semi hard penis. "I can be much more cunning, you know. No moving until you finish your meal."

   I keep my hand still until he has eaten almost everything on his plate, taking every bite from my mouth. My angel is getting more savage by the second, biting my lips and sucking on my tongue. His penis is already fully erect and stone hard.

   "That's better, isn't it?" I pull the towel open abruptly and start stroking him slowly. "You earned this, very brave."

   He sips some water from his glass, gazing at my hand and mumbles, "You didn't eat anything."

   "Oh, don't worry about it. I will." I kneel between his legs and lean my cheek on the velvety inner side of his thigh. "The game is not over, Angel san. Let's see if you can hold it until I give you a permission to come."

   "I don't think so," he mewls when I squeeze the base of his cock and slowly glide my tongue along the head rim. "I'm sure you'll have to punish me."

   "Hmm," I start licking from the base to the tip, rubbing my thumb on the sensitive patch of skin, right bellow the glans. "Why do I have the feeling that you wouldn't mind it at all?"

   "Aaah, sweet Lord!" he almost screams when I push the tip of my tongue in the slit. The precum springs out and flows on my lips. I love his taste. There is nothing about Angel that I don't like. He is too perfect for my poor heart, smooth, firm, sweet and addictive. His fingers bury in my hair. His pelvis moves up to press closer. "Ryo... I... I won't last very long."

   "I would do my best, if I were you, pātonā," I groan. "I love punishments too much and mine are not mild at all, I assure you. Put you foot on my shoulder."

   "What?" he pants, turning all bright red upon the realization how exposed he will be in front of me if he does it. "I... What do you intend to... Mhm... Aaah..."

   I don't give him time to question my intentions and grab him by the ankle, making him follow my order. The bar stool shakes dangerously, but I wrap my arm around Angel's waist to keep him stable.

   "You know you can stop me, right?" I remind him. His eyes are wide. His whole body is shaking. It might be because of his lack of experience, but I prefer to attribute his vigorous reactions to every touch to his attraction to me. Oh, fuck! I want to keep him. I want him to lick his meals off my body every day. I crave to hear him screaming my name every night, feeling these strong legs on my shoulders. My walls are falling. I can literally hear the cracks. 'Make me stop,' I pray in my mind, almost saying it out loud.

   "I do not want to stop you," he whimpers, barely catching his breath. 

   "Good," I growl and press my lips to the tender, silky spot between his butt cheeks. I will make him mine, but I do not know who will be the owner and who will be owned in the end.

__________________________

Photo 216731049 © Volodymyr Tverdokhlib | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 21.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think Ryo will change his 'no second dates' rule for Angel?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you!

Love: Anny