Chapter 81

Besides sending a clarification, Shi Fei didn't do anything else, so he couldn't disclose the relationship between Wei Ru and Fang Haozhou (guanguan) just to prove himself.

The two of them have been splitting, splitting, and merging. Shi Fei couldn't figure out whether it was a talk or a split. Anyway, the other party must have another move. Shi Fei was waiting for the other party to make a move.

The Dumbo members of the support club are still working hard to control the bottle, although many marketing accounts have taken the opportunity to coax forwarding to earn traffic, and some marketing accounts even fabricate facts and make up stories by looking at pictures.

Dumbo still believe in Shi Fei, as long as the brother says no, it is not.

As a result, when they were still trying to control the evaluation, another news about Shifei came out.

#时飞女友当众打人#

When I saw this airborne hot search, Shi Fei understood that it was here.

Although Wei Ru is a well-known designer, she is not in the entertainment industry after all. Taking her out alone to talk about beatings will not have a big impact, and even everyone will not care.

If you have a relationship with a popular artist like yourself, your attention will be higher.

When we left last time, Wei Weidong bought the hotel surveillance video, and Shifei also checked it later and deleted it.

However, there were a lot of people present at the time, although they all paid a hush fee, so that the phone photos should not be deleted from the news that day.

But they can pay for it, and so can others.

[A girl surnamed Xiaoxian s (肉rou) beat people in public. Xiaoxian s surnamed Xiaoxian (肉rou) not only did not dissuade, but also spent money to delete the surveillance video afterwards, and even threatened other audience members not to speak out. 】

There are a few animated pictures above, all of which are Wei Ru beating people, grabbing the other's hair and slapped in the face, or beating people, slapping their yin legs and poking eyes.

It was accompanied by a photo of Fei's presence at the time, and all the people next to him had mosaics, but it also proved that Shi Fei was indeed present when Wei Ru hit.

In addition, Shi Fei and Wei Ru appeared in the hotel photos.

The scandal matter hasn't been fully explained before. Now there is news like this. If it is said that the scandal matter and passers-by think it is someone else's private matter, is it true that you are not in a relationship with you?

This time the beatings Wei Ru and Zhuzhou flew as the abuse, and became the focus of hot talk and the target of the whole network.

"Grab her hair and button her eyes and pucker her yin legs. This woman is pretty, so how can she be so poisonous."

"It's terrible, (violent bao) does not distinguish between men and women."

"Is this woman mentally ill?"

"True? This kind of woman is too cruel, is she sick?"

"These men are too embarrassed, even women can't beat them, or are they not men?"

"Shi Fei's mind is pretty funny, how can I look at this kind of woman and protect her, he is not a good person."

"It's not clear right now, Wei Ru hit someone, but the cause and effect are still unclear. Let's wait, don't be used as a gun."