Chapter 15

The people on the barrage didn't know who the ‘gary’ was, and the others immediately started popularizing science for them.

It turns out that Gary is an internet celebrity on Douyin. He appeared on Douyin two years ago to play guitar, and became popular with Douyin with his fingerstyle acoustic guitar.

Later, two other guitar playing videos became popular on the Internet, and they were frequently searched. At that time, many Internet celebrities competed to imitate them, attracting a lot of guitar fans.

For a while, he was simply dominating the screen in Douyin. Unfortunately, after the three songs were released, his Douyin Hao never published any other works.

Every time Gary shoots a video, he only shoots below the (chest xiong). Everyone has not seen his appearance, but is impressed by his superb guitar skills and beautiful fingers.

In this age of Internet information, whenever someone plays the guitar, someone will always remember the person who became popular for a while but disappeared quickly.

At this moment, the guitar sound stopped and everyone thought He Xiaobei had finished playing.

Chen Jingyuan was about to knock on the door to go in. Before he knocked on the door, the sound of guitar came out again.

At the beginning, there was a gentle guitar sound with smooth tone (color). It could be heard that the guitarist was very proficient in guitar. As a result, there was no warning. A fierce and unrestrained piece of music murmured, majestic and majestic, as if between It makes people think that they are in the midst of galloping horses, just like a tsunami suddenly rises on the quiet sea.

It is hard to imagine that such a difficult momentum is only played on a guitar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

"This is one of Gary's three Divine Comedies. This "Dream" is the hardest song to play. Oh Maiga, am I going to discover some amazing secret."

"I know what you are thinking before, don't dream. I am a hand controller. I have paid attention to his hand in He Xiaobei's previous performances. It is definitely not Gary's hand."

"But this is definitely what Gary can't go wrong. I watch him practice guitar every day and I will never hear it wrong."

"Anchor, go in and find out, my curious soul is out of control."

"Anchor Chen, give you a rocket, go in quickly and catch the people inside."

It's a pity that Chen Jingyuan was listening to music at this time and didn't notice it. He even shook his head following the music. Obviously, he was also shocked by enjoying the guitar music.

Also shocked is Zhuang Xinran, who has seen He Xiaobei practice guitar many times these days. It is indeed much better than the average person, but not to this level.

How is this going? Could it be that he had hidden himself before, so let me suggest to watch his guitar practice. Wouldn't it be a simple heating for him? This is not the result he wants.

I really want this to pull Chen Jingyuan back, but I also know that it's impossible under such circumstances.

After finally waiting for the guitar sound to slowly return to calm, with the last note struck, the song ended.

Zhuang Xinran took the initiative to speak: "Teacher Chen, I can't wait to see the netizens one by one, or let's knock on the door and take a look."

"Okay." Chen Jingyuan stretched out his hand and knocked on the door. As soon as his fingers touched the door panel, the door opened in response. It turned out that the room was not closed at all. No wonder the concert inside was heard clearly.