Chapter 30

"The most (strong qiang) idol" was originally a recent big fire show. Every move of the popular members in it was watched by everyone, and it was popularly searched every day.

What's more, there are shady things now, this kind of thing is most shameless by netizens.

The program group was caught in a scolding sound.

Soon the official blog of the program group issued two announcements: [After verification of our program, we have recently circulated some false rumors on the Internet, which created the image of the "most (强qiang) (强qiang) idol" program" Influence, our program group has always adhered to the principle of fairness and openness, just to provide a stage for those young people with musical dreams. The promotion of each player is the result of the recommendation of the star promoters and the fans' rankings. 】

Then a second statement was issued: [After verification, Zhuang Xinran’s song "Don’t Want" sang during the live broadcast on the afternoon of May 24th plagiarized other people’s works, and his bad behavior caused everyone to be very bad. Model, after the unanimous decision of the program group, the program group expelled Zhuang Xinran...]

The second pass's statement was very sincere, and finally apologized. After reading this statement, the netizens who were scolding at the beginning felt that the attitude of the program group was pretty good.

Coupled with the fact that the navy and the marketing account on the program team came to control the field, some hot searches that were unfavorable to the program team were removed, and the wind direction on the Internet began to be slowly controlled.

"This Zhuang Xinran is so courageous that he openly plagiarized other people's works on the live broadcast."

"Plagiarizing the dog and killing the whole family, Zhuang Xinran got out of "The Most (Strong Qiang) Idol"."

"What do you keep for this kind of person, let him go quickly, I used to have a good impression of him before, this will be all gone."

"The attitude of the program group to admit mistakes is pretty good, but who the original author of that song is not said."

The program team did not shield anyone, and gave answers to the plagiarism of Zhuang Xinran mentioned by Shi Fei during the daytime broadcast.

Since the program team even made the plagiarism of Zhuang Xinran's work public, and it didn't even bother to cover up his promotion, maybe there is something hidden in the content of the video.

How do netizens know that it's not that the program group wants to make such a statement, it can't be helped. After all, the evidence is on Shifei's side. If the program crew does not take the initiative to explain the matter clearly, they will be passive when Shifei stabbed it out first.

Just when everyone thought that this matter had almost come to an end, it didn’t take long for Shi Fei to take the lead, He Xiaobei, Yu Zixing, and Wu Yan all sent Weibo notifications and they withdrew collectively. .

This time the entire Weibo exploded.

Up to now, each of them has a group of following fans, especially these few people are all popular champion candidates discussed by netizens. Retiring one person can cause a lot of topics, let alone retiring four together.

"What's the situation? Why do you have to retire after a while?"

"It's not that Zhuang Xinran's shady scene caused them to retire unconvinced?"

"There is endless upstairs, Zhuang Xinran's affairs, the official statement of the program group is not shady, what are you spreading here?"

"I feel that something big is going to happen, I decided not to sleep tonight, stay up late and burst the liver and wait for melons."