Chapter 36

In a high-end western restaurant in city a!

Wei Weidong sat on the chair slightly nervously, squeezed and released his hands between his legs to relieve his pressure and discomfort.

Who would have thought that a well-known reality show director would have seen a lot of scenes, large and small, with such a nervous side.

No way, the popularity field on the opposite side is really too strong. Since entering the industry, he has also seen many rich people, rich second-generation, bosses, etc., but he has never seen anyone just sitting there to give him So stressful.

I have long heard that the president of the Gu Group is not very young. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he didn't expect to be smaller than he actually imagined, and that he can control such a large multinational company at such a young age. Wei Weidong dare not look down on him when he is young. .

I heard that the Gu Group has companies in all parts of the world. No one knows how much wealth it has.

Although the global rich list will register the annual list of rich people, the accuracy is limited, some rich people will publish their own assets, and some rich people do not like to publish.

For example, the one in front of him is a low-key rich man. He didn't even make the list of the world's richest people, but Wei Weidong did not dare to treat him as a civilian.

It's just that he doesn't understand. It's just a sponsorship. Gu can send a manager to talk with him. Is it necessary for the president to come out in person?

Facing Wei Weidong’s various thoughts of nine bends and eighteen bends, the one sitting opposite at this time was sitting gracefully, holding a project planning book in his hand, quickly flipping through it, and the sound of paper rubbing from time to time. The coffee on the table next to it was misty.

"I can invest in this project." Gu Yueze's slender fingers gently closed the planning book.

Wei Weidong was excited. Although he guessed that he would agree when he saw Gu Yueze, he was very excited when he heard it. "Thank you Mr. Gu for your support. I can ask Mr. Gu in advance how much sponsorship does your company plan to pay."

According to Wei Weidong's idea, this reality show involves multiple industries and is not a very money-burning show, but if you want to be elaborate, you must not be less than 100 million.

Of course, most companies don’t sponsor so many at once. Whether it’s filming or reality shows, it basically requires more sponsors to get it done.

The Gu Group is the largest sponsor he prepares. He hopes to pull it to more than 50%, and he can run two or three other companies for the rest. He should be able to handle it.

"How about 300 million?" Gu Yueze said.

Wei Weidong's mouth opened wide, "3...3 billion?"

Gu Yueze said, "Isn't it enough? Then add 200 million yuan."

Three to five hundred yuan came out of Gu Yueze's mouth, as if it were three to five hundred yuan.

"Enough." Wei Weidong's mind turned quickly. With so much funds, he doesn't need to run other companies to sponsor sponsors. He has sufficient funds to plan this show well, and he can also invite a few more first-line flowers. Xiaosheng has guaranteed ratings.

"I only have one requirement for sponsoring your show. Among the reality show guests, two of them need to be set by me."

"Of course it's okay." Wei Weidong agreed very readily. This kind of investment into the group is basically the qiang rule of the entertainment circle, not to mention the other party who has invested 500 million in one go.