Chapter 60

When they walked in front of Ye Qingcheng's paintings, the faces of the three judges all showed surprise (yanyan) expressions.

At this time, several judges turned to Shi Fei's side. When they saw Shi Fei's paintings, compared to Ye Qingcheng's previous surprise (yan yan) expression, they looked at Shi Fei's paintings at this time. Very solemn.

"It's over. Looking at the judges' expressions, Shi Fei must be ugly to draw, and Xianmeng Literature Agency lost."

"Originally, Fei couldn't paint. The one named Ye Qingcheng is probably a dark horse. This time Mr. J's name will be lost."

"You are sick, the result hasn't come out yet, all of them have been corrected in the barrage."

"That's right, it's so awesome, how about leaving the host of World War III to you?"

"Nowadays, netizens are getting better and better. You can act as a boss with a keyboard."

"I just said so. Shi Fei's ability to paint Western paintings does not mean that he can paint Chinese paintings. If he can win the Xianmeng Literature Club, I will eat two catties live."

"I eat five catties live broadcast..."

"Brother has taken a screenshot and waited for a face."
The oldest of the judges, John Bratton, said with a smile: "I thought I was only participating in the competition between the two clubs this time, but I didn't expect to have such a big surprise for me. Some of the students this time My paintings really surprised and admired me."

The other two judges also smiled and nodded, apparently agreeing with what John said.

Then the three of them returned to their positions together, and after some discussions, they began to give each one a score.

The first one announced was Carol. The three judges gave him 9 points, 9.1 points, and 9.2 points, for a total of 27.3 points. This score is considered very good.

These people are all at the level of international judging. If they can be recognized by 8 points, it means it is an excellent work. If they reach 8.5 points, it means that the painting is very good. 9 points or more can reach the global art exhibition in Canada. Compare with a bunch of top masters in the world.

With the announcement of Carol's score, the staff turned his painting around and made it public in front of reporters and anchors.

At this time, everyone saw that the picture above was a yellow maple tree, with a layer of yellow maple leaves falling on the ground and still floating in the sky.

The stacking effect and direction of this painting are very good. Of course, many people in the global art exhibition can compare his paintings. The reason why he can get such a high score is because of the time of painting.

Drawing like this in such a short period of time shows that Carol is indeed better at Western painting.

Zuijiang Literature Club got a good score of 27.3 points at the beginning of the game, and the people over there cheered very much.

Especially Carol has an unstoppable smile on his face, and his eyes cast a provocative and proud expression on Shifei from time to time. Give him a tail in that appearance, and he is probably wagging to the sky.

Shi Fei didn't bother to care about him, this guy was the reincarnation of Erha.

The second person who announced the score is Yu Jin. His scores were 9.2, 9.5, and 9.3 points, for a total score of 28 points.

It’s slightly higher than Carol by 0.7 points, which seems to be 0.7 points higher, but painters at their level are not bad in strength. The score is between 0.1 and 0.2 points, not to mention Yu Jinbi The opponent was 0.7 points higher, and he proved with his strength that he, Tang Xiangyang's big disciple, was not a vegetarian.