Chapter 61

Wang Pingyang stabbed Tang Xiangyang and asked in a low voice, "Do you think Shi Fei can get another 10 points?"

Tang Xiangyang said: "I don't know, it's just the competition. You don't need to be too real, just try your best."

Wang Pingyang raised Tang Xiangyang's hand on his trouser legs and took a look. There was already a palm print on it, all of which was stained with wet sweat from the palm of his hand. He curled his lips and said, "I thought it would be more peaceful."

Tang Xiangyang said calmly, "No matter what, if Shi Fei can get 10 points from Bert and Yang Weidong, then his name of Mr. J will once again sweep the painter's world."

Wang Pingyang nodded. He has such a talent at a young age. The key (sexual) child is not arrogant or rash. He is really a rare child.

At this time, the last judge, John, finally announced his score, 9.9 points.

John picked up the microphone on the table and said in English: "Shi Fei, you really gave me a big surprise today. I did not expect that you are not only good at oil painting, but also good at Chinese painting in your country. I have been pursuing painting all my life. I always think that my time is too short and I don’t study enough. There are still many outstanding painters in the world that I can learn from. Starting today, I have added you to the list of painters to study. I didn’t give you a score. I don’t want your work to stop here. I deduct 0.1 points. I hope you can have more room for development."

Shi Fei responded humbly in English: "Thank you for your affirmation. I will inherit your teaching today and continue to work hard."

The netizens were excited one by one, especially the Dumbo. Those who were not optimistic about their idols before, now all the Dumbo is exasperated.

"Help, my elder brother actually got a full score, no matter if I'm worse than 0.1, I can count as a full score."

"Brother Fei, how can you be so good? It is our little Dumbo that is holding you back."

"Who said before that we Fei can't paint oil paintings, come out and accept face beatings."

"I remember there were people who said that if Xianmeng Literature Club wins, they will live broadcast the food, how about people?"

"I'll go look it up, I have already taken a screenshot of the big brother who is going to eat Xiang, don't think it's okay to hide."

"What is the urgency? Shi Fei hasn't seen anything yet. Who knows if the judges are partial."

Those who suspected the bias of the judges were soon denied by the parents who were sprayed by the netizens. Is it necessary for the status of these judges to do this?

What's more, even if you really want to be partial, this judge was invited by Zuijiang Literature Society, and if you want to be partial, you are also partial.

At this time, the staff erected Shi Fei's painting and faced everyone.

Shi Fei painted an autumn lake painting. Looking at it from the front, there is a lake on the left and dense ginkgo trees on the right.

Shi Fei's colorful ink painting method paints an autumn lakeside scene (color) quite realistically.

When Carol saw this painting, he was not convinced at first, and said in slightly blunt Chinese: "I admit that Shi Fei's painting is pretty good, but I think Teacher Ye Qingcheng's painting is not worse than him. Why can he Get ten points?"

Carol had studied Chinese painting, and he had also compared with Shifei at the beginning, and his level was also poor. He questioned this result as okay.