Chapter 40

Even if a painting can be sold for tens of millions, it is very famous. The famous paintings with more than 100 million are usually those famous paintings and antiques, not to mention the high price of one billion.

Someone once said that things like calligraphy and painting generally become valuable after the author's death.

Mr. J’s "Sunset" was auctioned at a price of one billion yuan, which caused a sensation in domestic and foreign media at the time. Weibo occupied the headline search for several days, causing many people who did not dare to have heard of it. .

It's just that no one has ever photographed what Mr. J looks like. Since then, Mr. J has no new public works. It has disappeared in the past two years.

Yu Wenwen shouted just now, and several other people also ran over to watch, gossiping curiosity is human nature (sexual xing).

Even if they didn't understand this, when they heard about such an expensive painting, they were curious to look around.

Shi Fei stood aside, pursing his mouth (touching Mo) (touching Mo), his nose was silent, and his expression was even a bit awkward.

Gu Yueze stood beside Shi Fei, looked at the painting on the wall and then at Shi Fei, but he didn't say anything.
"Let's go, we are in the studio in front." In the face of everyone's curiosity, Li Bowen did not explain the origin of the painting as before, but directly led everyone forward.

Li Bowen led everyone to the innermost studio, where there were several tables, and on each table were some pens, paper and ink.

"Now let me explain the basic knowledge of traditional Chinese painting to everyone, so that everyone has a basic understanding." Li Bowen began to spread paper on the drawing board by himself, and began to explain to everyone while sketching.

Li Bowen's explanation style is really not very interesting, it can even be said to be very boring. There was no interaction with everyone in the whole process. He said all that he was about to say, no matter how much people below can absorb.

Everyone is not familiar with Chinese painting. After listening to this rigid explanation, one by one feels sleepy.

Even Shi Fei wanted to sleep, except for Gu Yueze who was sitting there earnestly and motionless.

About an hour later, Li Bowen finished almost all the explanations. Looking at the sleepy people below, he said, "I think it's almost 11:30, and it's almost time for dinner."

Yu Wenwen, the snack food, nodded immediately: "Are you going to eat? My stomach is crying."

Li Bowen said: "Test you before you eat. As long as two or more of you can answer the questions, you can eat even if you pass the test."

Jiang Yu asked, "What if I can't answer?"

Li Bowen said: "If you can't answer, you have to be hungry."

"No, it's so cruel." Everyone wailed.

Li Hong was distressed: "What should I do? I didn't listen to much just now. Since I gave birth, my memory has dropped a lot, and memorizing lines is more difficult than before."

Yu Wenwen wanted to cry: "I didn't have a baby, and I still didn't remember much." Yu Wenwen looked at Jiang Yu for help and asked: "Jiang Yu, do you remember?"

Jiang Yu would just want to sleep with a pillow, did Li Bowen speak just now? Why does he sound like he is chanting.

Regardless of the screams of others, Li Bowen had a flash of disdain on his face, and asked: "How many types of Chinese paintings are there?"