Chapter 62

Until the end of the game, no one reminded Shi Fei that there was ink on his face. In the end, a barrage army bombarded the anchors. One of the anchors named'Little Fairy Slag Wave' was bold (touching Mo) and arrived at Shi Fei. The above reminder: "Teacher Shi Fei, your mouth."

Shi Fei was a little dazed (touching Mo) to his mouth. When (touching Mo) reached the ink on the corner of his mouth, he was also stunned, muttering, "When did it happen?"

He was stunned and broadcasted through the live broadcast. At close range, the fans before the live broadcast went crazy, yelling one by one: "I can't do it, my little heart, I can't bear the beauty of such a close age. "

Even watching the anchor, Shi Fei didn't have any makeup today, and his appearance is very good under the condition of plain makeup.

Xianmeng Literature Club won the first painting competition.

At noon they ate directly at the Ziwei Hotel, and the dinner table was full of joy.

Wang Pingyang said happily: "Everyone should eat and drink, don't be polite." Anyway, the money is not from their literature club, so don't eat for nothing.

"Following Teacher Wang's decree, we will never be polite." The students shouted happily. After winning the first painting competition, the atmosphere of the entire literature club was very upward.

Xia Hai (Yanyan) yelled at the side: "Happy to happy, can't drink, don't forget that there are chess and piano comparisons in the afternoon and evening. People in these two houses must keep a clear head."

During the period, students from the painting academy came over with pens and drawing books, and wanted Shi Fei to sign.

Wang Pingyang said: "Go, don't make trouble, if there is anything to sign, let him take a break." After all, he will participate in a chess game in the afternoon.

Shi Fei took the other party's pen and notebook and said, "It's okay, how tired it can be to sign."

Picking up a large pen (sexual xing) is to write the signature of ‘Shi Fei’, but the students of the painting academy immediately stopped: "It’s not this signature. I want the signature of Mr. J. It’s best to sign it."

Shi Fei: "..." So soon fans have begun to divide into categories?

I quickly signed the three unique characters ‘Mr. J’.

The student who received the autograph jumped up happily. As soon as he got back to his desk, the other students immediately rushed up, "Let me see, show me."

Everyone is vying to take a look at Mr. J's signature.

With the first success, everyone in the back came boldly.

In the end, Shi Fei asked him to sign after the meal. Anyway, not all students are his fans. It will not be long.

Li Bowen and Shi Fei were sitting at the same table. During the meal, he looked up at Shi Fei from time to time. He wanted to say nothing. After a long time, he finally asked: "Shi Fei, since you know Chinese painting, why did you record the show before? Don't say it."

Shi Fei said: "Different industries do not need to be involved too much. Art should be pure, but the entertainment industry is not a pure place."

The complexity of the entertainment industry can be heard by people who are not in it.

Li Bowen thoughtfully, finally said: "Thank you for winning today's game." Fortunately, he won.

Shi Fei: "No thanks, I didn't do it for you."