Chapter 8

In a 28-story building, Gu Yueze is wearing a white (color) shirt and black trousers, sitting on the chair of the president.

A well-knotted palm is holding a black (colored) Parker marking a document.

Under the black and shattered bangs, those indifferent eagle-like eyes seemed to perceive everything.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The cold voice sounded nice but seemed to make people pregnant.

Zhang Wu wore a black (color) suit and was full of elite spirit. "Mr. Gu, the results have been found over there. I have already sent it to your mailbox."

Gu Yueze stopped his hand and raised his head: "Yeah."

Close the lid of the Parker pen, focus on the notebook on one side, and click on the mail.

"Shi Fei is eighteen years old?" Although he had thought that the other party was young, he never thought that he would be so young.

The above is just a brief description of Shi Fei's things, his age, his blood type, his weight and height, and where he lives, and then he is gone, just like filling out a resume.

With 10 million shots, only this little information was found. I don't know if the other party's ability to do things is too poor or too lazy.

There is also a blue-bottom ID photo attached to the photo. There is no expression on the photo, but you can also see the delicate face of this young man. If you can take the ID photo like this, ordinary people can't do it without absolute facial features.

Gu Yueze looked at the photo and said, "Let’s check this one called Shifei, the latest movement."

"I've checked. This Shi Fei is currently participating in a reality show called "The Most (强qiang) Idol". He is still the most popular in this show, but he has been online in the past two days. It’s quite lively."

"How do you say?" Gu Yueze raised an eyebrow.

"A player named Qin Zhi was eliminated by Shifei pk in the qualifiers. He dissed him on Weibo and caused heated discussions among netizens. Many people were scolding Shifei for promotion. Later, Shifei shot him face-to-face. , And then the star promotion officer of the program group came forward to stand up and flew, and now the wind on the Internet has begun to turn towards him."

"These programs have always been used to promote these programs. You let the company's public relations department control the online comments, and you can find out about the situation of Fei in the program group. If you have any questions, tell me." After saying Gu Yueze Continue to work down.

Zhang Wu is about to leave the office. Gu Yueze stopped him again and said, "Don't buy the ticket for Yuncheng."

Zhang Wu nodded in response, and left the office without asking.

…………

Director Teng was watching the first sample video cut by the editing department, and the assistant director came over and told him about the direction of the Internet to overtime.

"So fast?" Director Teng had thought that after the two star promoters posted Weibo, the wind direction on the Internet would definitely change, but he didn't expect that after only two hours, they would all fly towards Shi.

Do Jiang Yu and He Lulu have such great charms?

"More than that, the previous accounts of Hei Shifei are being reported on a large scale. Obviously someone is (fuck cao) behind them. I am wondering if it is Shifei's support club?"