Chapter 12

Today's 12 (strong qiang) is the last day of the weekly popularity competition for the players to be determined. In the evening, the program team called everyone to the general lounge to announce the results.

The star push officer was not there, but the director announced it. The notice came at eight o'clock in the evening. As a result, when the time came, no one arrived.

"What's the situation with Shi Fei? Don't you know that there will be a meeting tonight?" Director Teng's face was dark, and his mood was all over his face.

The players below were very nervous without talking.

"Does he think he has better grades, so he can disobey the rules?" Director Teng held his face sullenly, holding the notebook in a circle tightly, "Go call, and quickly find someone to call."

Dai Liang stood beside Zhuang Xinran with his hands behind, and looked down at Zhuang Xinran. After tonight, he might only be able to see it on TV. Thinking about this, his eyes became more gentle. Such a good Xin Ran should shine on the stage, and those who hindered his path should all flash away.

Of course, Zhuang Xinran felt Dai Liang’s naked eyesight. He treated it as if he hadn’t seen it. He looked directly at the position of Director Teng in front of him, waiting for the result. He was also a little nervous in his heart, wondering if the result was. Same as he thought.

As time went on, Director Teng's face (color) became more and more ugly, and his lips frowned.

When seeing the staff member running back in a hurry, without waiting for him to speak, Director Teng asked with a sullen face: "Why is Shifei the only one who comes back?"

Probably because of a rush, the staff panted very hard, standing there breathlessly said: "Shi Fei, he, he, he... he can't come..."

"What's the matter with him? He still wants to play a big deal with me. People will float before they become popular?" This director Teng also has reason to suspect that Shi Fei did this. This person has some ability (sexual xing) and a little arrogant. It is not surprising that such a thing occurs.

Director Teng rubbed the back of his neck, resisting the urge to raise his blood pressure and said, "Go and tell Shi Fei, does he still want to race? Just say if you don't want to race and get off."

Tianxing Media took a fancy to Shi Fei's conditions, but for those who dared to show off before becoming popular, Teng Haining would still compliment him for failing.

The contestants were in an uproar, Shifei was so popular, would he be expelled when he said he was expelled?

"It's not... he, Shi Fei is poisoned." The staff hurriedly finished speaking.

Director Teng's face (color) changed, his eyes widened, and he took two steps forward and grabbed the staff's clothes and asked: "What happened to the poison, please explain clearly."

The staff member said: "I don't know too much. When I went to find Shifei, I heard the video and said that Shifei was taken to the medical room, and his vocal cords stopped making sound and he was poisoned."

Director Teng's face (color) changed drastically, "Why didn't you say it earlier."

Players were poisoned during the show competition. This is a major event. Once it is not handled well, the show may be suspended if it is pursued by the above.

Teng Haining hurriedly followed the staff to the medical care room. Before leaving, he said to everyone: "We will leave today, and we will announce the result before we decide."

He Xiaobei was confused, and he couldn't believe what he had just heard. He grabbed the person next to him and asked, "Did I misheard it? They said Fei was poisoned?"