Chapter 22

Teng Haining said angrily: "Shi Fei, if you go mad, believe it or not, I can expel you from the program group today.

"Okay, Director Teng, don't scare him." Wu Zi (Qiang Qiang) can still calm down when he watched the flight, he couldn't help but praised: "You are calm, you have this at a young age. Mind (sexual xing) is good. In that case, he must be a wise man, knowing how to choose is best for you."

"As long as you become an artist in our company, not only will you not have bad things, but the company will even provide you with resources to find someone who writes songs for you to let you sing an album. Even this competition It’s not impossible for you to win a championship."

"What about my friend?" Shi Fei continued to ask.

"Originally, he was in the pending area, and the program team decided to eliminate him in a week. It seems that he still has potential. As long as you both sign to the company, the company is willing to give him a chance to compete fairly." Wu Zi (强qiang) ) Putting the shady scene directly on the table let Shifei know.

This can be said to be a clear threat, and Shi Fei reached out and took the contract over and looked at it.

Seeing Shi Fei's movements, Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) smiled and took a sip of the water next to him. He was still a young man. No matter how calm he was before, he was not surprised by Shi Fei's choice.

Teng Haining also showed a trace of disdain in his eyes, knowing that this would be the case. When faced with the opportunity to become a big star, which young man is willing to give up.

Shi Fei looked over it quickly and said, "The signing time for this contract is ten years, will it be too long? And the penalty is as high as 80 million, which is a bit high."

Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) said: "We spent a lot of time, energy, human and financial resources in the early stage to train. If the time comes, we will change jobs or terminate the contract. It is a huge loss for our company. This contract time and default Gold is nothing more than a guarantee for the company. As for liquidated damages, as long as you don’t become popular, you will switch jobs. That column can be ignored."

Shi Fei asked again: "Nothing is stated in this contract, how many endorsements and how many albums will be given to me in a year, none of these have been implemented in the contract. Apart from the physical constraints on me, none of the above seems to be. It's good for me."

Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) put the cup on the table and said, "For a company as big as Star Media, it takes minutes to pack a person. It is impossible to deceive you. As long as you sign a contract with the company, this competition Your champion is yours. The company will build you into the top class within a year, like Jiang Yu's top class. Think about the feeling of being sought after by thousands of people, don't you want that day?"

Regarding the signing of Fudge newcomer, Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) came at his fingertips, and he was very familiar with it.

Last time he failed to get Shi Fei to sign the contract smoothly. This time he stated the conditions so well and the stakes were clearly stated. As long as he signs, it will be a through train to the star road, and no one will be distracted.

Wu Zi (强qiang) picked up the tea cup and drank it confidently. Before drinking it in his mouth, he heard Shi Fei say, "I refuse."

Wu Zi (qiangqiang) squeezed the cup in his hand, squinted his eyes and asked again: "What did you say?"

Shi Fei pushed back the contract and said, "I dare not sign such a contract."

Wu Zi (qiang qiang) squinted his eyes and threatened: "You can think clearly, what you will face if you don't sign the contract. This show is created by our company and Penguin Video. The company has spent so much effort to create this show. The popular contestants who were selected for the show were given to other companies."

In other words, if you want to continue to participate in the game normally, there is only one way to sign.

Shi Fei put away his previous angry face (color), put a lazy smile on his face again, and said lazily, "I have already begun to threaten overtly and secretly before it falls into your hands. If you really sign After ten years, I’m afraid I’m going to be a cow and horse for you in those ten years."

Wu Zi (强qiang) finally sneered, "Very well, I hope you won't regret it in the future."

With a strong threat in his words, Shi Fei didn't care about these and got up and left the meeting room.

Teng Haining looked at Shi Fei's back and asked Wu Zi (Qiangqiang): "Just let him go?"

Wu Zi (强qiang) smiled disdainfully, "Young people do things impulsively without considering the consequences. Such a person must give him some hardship, otherwise he may be in trouble after signing the contract."

"Director Wu, don't you plan to abandon him? This person is too stingy."

"You don't understand, his facial features are very protruding, and his looks are not aggressive (sexual xing). Such facial features are easy to attract fans and are born to be mixed entertainment. Such people can brush powder even if they have no strength and rely on their face. Given his singing ability, then it will be a big hit if you just pack it. How can the company let go of a good cash cow." Of course, if you still refuse to obey in the end, you don't mind destroying it. If such a person falls into another company, he may grow up to be a rival.

…………

When Shi Fei returned, he found that everyone was practicing in the vocal room, and only He Xiaobei was assigned to the lounge.

"The vocal teacher said that the song I chose during the competition was not her style, so I didn't have to go to class." He Xiaobei sat in a chair with a slightly helpless and indifferent expression.

The program group is beginning to suppress He Xiaobei clearly, and they don't even look for a decent reason.

It will take a week for the results of the six people to be confirmed. He Xiaobei hasn't even selected the song in the next round of the competition. How can the vocal teacher know that it is not her style.

What's more, what I teach today is only the vocal technique class. What is the relationship with the style? The action of the program group is quite fast.

"If you don't teach it, don't teach it. I will teach you when I return to the dormitory. Now let's record a song." Shi Fei boasted unceremoniously.

He Xiaobei nodded his head, his eyes were bright. Others didn't know Shi Fei's singing skills, but He Xiaobei knew well. Shi Fei knew nothing less than his vocal teacher.

Shi Fei took He Xiaobei to the recording studio. He probably didn't expect the two of them to record songs, and no one stopped them.

…………

When the third episode of the program was broadcast, He Xiaobei gained a lot of popularity, and even went on a hot search last night.

He failed to participate in vocal practice all morning, and the two hid in the studio to record songs. This time Shi Fei asked He Xiaobei to record an inspirational song "A Diao".

After the recording is finished, let him upload it directly on Weibo.

The song "A Diao" is a folk song. The original musician wrote a very strong (qiang) girl who was unwilling to give up unwilling to be unwilling to be ordinary when encountering difficulties.

The highest pitch of the song reached f5, and He Xiaobei also put out all his energy to sing this song, although it is still not clear why Shi Fei asked him to sing this song.

However, when singing, He Xiaobei blended into his current situation, and he was particularly empathetic in singing.

After recording the song, I went to lunch, and Shi Fei arrived late for some reason.

He Xiaobei met Zhuang Xinran as soon as he entered the canteen. He Xiaobei saw that he was a little uncomfortable, and he took the dinner plate to serve himself without saying a word. The negative emotions he vented when he sang (fa) returned. The backlog is in my heart.

After cooking, I found a corner spot to sit down. Who knew he had just sat down for a while before Zhuang Xinran sat opposite.

"What do you want (gan)?" He Xiaobei frowned.