Chapter 47

#时飞 admits he is Mr. j#

Today's Weibo is so lively. Hot search is changed batch by batch. What I saw in the last minute is like this, and it may be changed in the next second.

The little brother programmer was sitting in the computer room trembling, fearing that Weibo would become paralyzed by accident.

Seeing that the hot search that had just stopped being topped up again, Shi Fei was speechless when he saw the content of the hot search.

Especially when I saw the fake chat log, Shi Fei looked at it and smiled.

Jiang Yu was originally watching the Internet closely, and with the appeal of a big fan in his support club, he was directing Dumbo to counter the black critics.

It's a pity that the enemy's fire is fierce, and the Dumbo is outnumbered, and it seems that it will not be able to survive. Jiang Yu was hesitating whether to call on his little flame to help Master, but he was afraid of self-defeating.

When I saw the inexplicable airborne hot search, I first read it once and almost thought it was a mistake, and then read it a second time, and then rolled and laughed on the sofa holding the laptop: "Where is this idiot? Is your brain sure? ?"

Ling Xia frowned when she saw this scene while sitting: "This is not a good thing. Mr. J's reputation has become famous overseas. He once won glory for the Chinese nation. The other party splashed this pot of **** on Shifei, and the matter will be added. The lead is making a lot of trouble, obviously I want to take advantage of this matter to make him completely defeated."

Jiang Yu clutched his aching stomach with a smile: "It's okay... it's okay." With a breathless smile, the tears from the corners of his eyes were about to fly out.

Ling Xia looked strangely at the person who was smiling at her side, "Why can you still laugh, your master is facing the whole network hacking." This kind of chat records, people in their circle, knew it was fake. But netizens don’t know, someone will believe it.

Jiang Yu rubbed his stiff face with a smile, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and said, "I think some things are really long-lived."

Ling Xia thought that Jiang Yu was mad, so he no longer took out his mobile phone to contact his public relations team, "I will let the public relations team comment on the flight controller."

Whatever happened was Jiang Yu's master, and Ling Xia always wanted to help.

Jiang Yu held Ling Xia's hand and said, "Sister Ling, you don't need it, you just wait to see how these people who framed him are conceited."

Ling Xia wondered: "What do you mean?"

Jiang Yu gritted his teeth and said, "It's all like this anyway, let me (gan gan) tell you. Master is Mr. J."

Ling Xia rolled her eyes: "There was obviously someone on the Internet who was using this to frame Shifei. Didn't you see it? Tell you not to use your brain as an ornament, and to think more and not listen."

Jiang Yu: "I know he was framed on the Internet, but he is indeed Mr. J. He painted the one-billion-dollar "Sunset". This time we recorded the first issue of "The Sims" and went to Xianmeng Literature. Do you know that?"

"I know." I didn't know beforehand, but Ling Xia didn't know until after the recording.

“At that time, the masters of the painting academy and chess academy of Xianmeng Literature Club chased Master and they had known each other a long time ago. Teacher Tang Xiangyang personally said that Master is Mr. J, who shocked the world art exhibition two years ago. Master was in the car before. I also admitted this identity to us. I originally wanted us to keep it secret. Who knew that a pilot film would have so many things." Jiang Yu (gan gan) made it clear once (sexual xing).