Chapter 76

In the morning, Li Hong was the first to get up.

After becoming a mother, the sleep quality of this (Shui Shui) has dropped a lot. I can't make her a lazy bed. I also worry that the Hanfu is not ready yet. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she tied her hair. With a ponytail and wearing more casual clothes, I went to the workshop of Muxi Pavilion.

As a result, when she got there, she saw an amazing scene, her eyes widened.

I saw six dummy mannequins arranged neatly in the workshop.

Everyone has put on a set of beautiful Hanfu.

It is the design drawing they drew yesterday.

"My goodness, what's the situation?" Yu Wenwen exclaimed from behind, and she asked, "Sister Li Hong? Is this your (gan gan)?"

Li Hong shook his head hurriedly, "How can I do this? I was one minute earlier than you."

Yu Wenwen: "Then is Aladdin's magic lamp manifested, or is the Weaver girl going down to earth? Or are we still hiding the conch girl here?"

Then the eyes immediately released beautiful star eyes, "My god, this is also beautiful, is this the one I painted? The effect is more perfect than I thought."
Yu Wenwen rushed over (touching Mo) over the clothes, like a good jade on (touching Mo), couldn't put it down, the love under her eyes could not hide. When I saw other people's clothes next to me, I was also surprised: "The other clothes look good too, this menswear is so handsome, I want to wear menswear. I love these 5555 sets of clothes. , I want it all..."

Women can never resist the attack of beautiful clothes, and Li Hong is the same, but compared to Yu Wenwen, he has to restrain a lot.

Jiang Yu also had a stunned dog face when he arrived, and finally threw himself excitedly in front of his clothes and wanted to try them on.

When the three asked each other, it was not the clothes they made. Only Tian Sihan, Shi Fei and Gu Yueze were left. Everyone guessed that Tian Sihan made them at night?

...

On the other side of the program group, Wei Weidong woke up from sleep (sleeping Shui), and he heard the report from his subordinates.

Last night’s camera captured something terrible. The deputy director pulled and watched the reversed scene and said, "Director Wei, look."

When Wei Weidong saw Shi Fei and Gu Yueze who were working together to make clothes in the workshop last night, he slapped his thighs happily and said that this is a very good material. There is no audience.

The looks of these two people, one is young and energetic, the other is cold and abstinent, they are a pair of CP together.

As a result, I saw Gu Yueze stretch his hand to Shi Fei's waist, and then saw the two obviously fighting each other behind them, blowing their ears to each other and talking privately.

Wei Weidong's eyes blinked fiercely. This seems to be too violent. Once this is broadcast, netizens even blind people will see that something is wrong between the two.

Proper speculation of CP is to increase the popularity. If you really let the netizens know that these two people have a passion, it may rebound.

In fact, in the entertainment industry, homosexuality is already a normal thing, everywhere, but netizens' acceptance is still limited.

Therefore, most people in the entertainment industry are unlikely to choose to be public.

These two are too reckless, don't you know there are still cameras in the room? It's blowing ears and (touching Mo) waist and shoulders.